2023 NFL Draft Prospects

Madmike90

Georgia really needs to start blitzing off the edges...Stroud is getting an arm chair ride right now and with these receivers it is impossible to match up on the back end...

Julian Fleming might be a late round flyer I would like for us...ton of talent but has just struggled with health in college.

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

I wouldn't take Kelee Ringo in the 3rd round. He is pathetic

Not sure I would go that far but for me he was never a Top 10 sort of pick...looks over weight, slow, struggles to change direction and is way too grabby in his technique...I am a Joey Porter Jr guy...just wish there was more ball production however tough to do that when teams don't want to throw your way.

Honestly pretty let down with GA's defense. Carter is getting some quick pressures but if he gets blocked -which is almost always a double team- then there is usually no pressure. 

Carter has had a few chances to get a shot but couldn't get a clean one on Stroud except one I think? He has burst but kinda is out if control when he gets last his blocker. 

14 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Not sure I would go that far but for me he was never a Top 10 sort of pick...looks over weight, slow, struggles to change direction and is way too grabby in his technique...I am a Joey Porter Jr guy...just wish there was more ball production however tough to do that when teams don't want to throw your way.

Yep.  Porter Jr has ascended all season, Ringo doesn't even look like the same guy as last year. Idk what happened to him. Maybe an injury or something but yeah, he has gotten worse. 

42 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Other than that how was the play, Mrs. Lincoln?