2023 NFL Draft Prospects

Madmike90

I did a PFF mock for fun and it actually was a ton of fun despite the, like, lack of realism. It’s cool they differ each time in team trade interest. 

baQcgiP.jpg

i didn’t expect to even see some of them that late lol. Idk if they just suck at evaluating potential value or if they deliberately make players slide to more accurately portray the randomness of the draft. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ty21 said:

I did a PFF mock for fun and it actually was a ton of fun despite the, like, lack of realism. It’s cool they differ each time in team trade interest. 

baQcgiP.jpg

i didn’t expect to even see some of them that late lol. Idk if they just suck at evaluating potential value or if they deliberately make players slide to more accurately portray the randomness of the draft. 

PFF? Might suck at evaluating value? Get outta here!

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

PFF? Might suck at evaluating value? Get outta here!

there might be a scenario where the Bears don't get max value out of the 1st overall pick... If you're the Texans in a full rebuild and a decent placer QB already with Mills I think you should build a decent team before going all in on a QB? The Colts and Raiders are both in better shape to draft a QB in my opinion. Hopefully Chris Ballard is willing to to trade the house just to make sure nobody else gets Bryce Young. 

7 hours ago, anonymousGM said:

Wasn't sure if you meant the value of the picks or players lol but I only used the PFF draft simulator for the first 3 rounds.

It displays the average draft position from other users vs predicted which Is cool I guess

It had nothing to do with how much someone would give for the pick. I just can't see Mingo and Patterson being there that late

• Like 1

3 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

It had nothing to do with how much someone would give for the pick. I just can't see Mingo and Patterson being there that late

Patterson lives a half hour from me. I can plant a bong in his locker before draft. It’s still illegal in Indiana 

5 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

He’d be such a great addition to our team IMO. Most player comps for him are Devonta Smith, and I think that’s pretty spot on. 

He seems like a mix between Smith, Nelson Agholor and Ceedee Lamb. I'd take either. His measureables will be important. I wonder how thin he really is & I wonder about his hand size

Edited by beardown3231

28 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

He seems like a mix between Smith, Nelson Agholor and Ceedee Lamb. I'd take either. His measureables will be important. I wonder how thin he really is & I wonder about his hand size

VRyGbxP.jpg

• Like 1

Is there a world that the Bears trade down from 1, ending up with two first round picks, and use both first rounders on offense (most likely WR and OT), before then hitting the defense heavily and adding another OL prospect or two later on? If so, which prospects are you interested in? We don't much talk about targetting offense in round 1.

22 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

offense

There’s a lot of right answers, but the three first round projected I’d be the most wary about would be Quentin Johnston, Jalin Hyatt, and Kayshon Boutte. The three I’d be happy with, assuming we traded down to a more comfortable spot, would be Paris Johnson Jr, Peter Skoronski, and Jordan Addison.  

25 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

Is there a world that the Bears trade down from 1, ending up with two first round picks, and use both first rounders on offense (most likely WR and OT), before then hitting the defense heavily and adding another OL prospect or two later on? If so, which prospects are you interested in? We don't much talk about targetting offense in round 1.

There isn't an offensive guy besides QB, imo, who's worthy of a top 5 pick at this stage

1 hour ago, Ty21 said:

VRyGbxP.jpg

Sorry I have retard

26 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

There isn't an offensive guy besides QB, imo, who's worthy of a top 5 pick at this stage

Sorry I have retard

Presuming they trade in such a way that they're ending up with picks in the 8-15 and also 16-31 range. Could be more than one trade.