BRAND WAR - Wrestling Mafia - SCUM wins!

Deadpulse

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

That's mathematically impossible and you know it.

2 teams with 2 discords and everyone had to join their discord as was evident by deadpulse tagging the 3 people that hadn't yet (me, orca and josh).  

Meaning everyone not in your discord is in the other so yeah keep trying to fake something that was explicitly told to us by the host in the thread lmao 

On 9/13/2022 at 6:54 PM, Deadpulse said:

All roles are now out. Please join your discord servers. Any questions please reach out to me via PM or in your Discord server. 

DAY 1 Starts NOW

Night 1 will be called at 9pm EST, 9/14

On 9/13/2022 at 8:41 PM, Deadpulse said:

Quick Day 1 write up....

Things are going well in the land of sports entertainment. WWE and its head of creative/talent relations are just cruising on by....

Tripleh GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

And then suddenly.... another promotion appears

Tony Khan Scream GIF - Tony Khan Scream Cute - Discover & Share GIFs

Suddenly AEW is born featuring some of the best Japan, the Independents, and fan favorites spurned by WWE's previous regime. These two promotions battle it out for ratings supremacy until a meeting is called. There can only be ONE brand of professional wrestling. And so an Agreement is made...

Booker T says Tony Khan sounds like a school girl with his Twitter rants |  Wrestling Forum

http://i.imgur.com/iEjUA.gif

The best 5 of each brand will battle it out until there is only one brand left! Each team must choose their champion to serve as the heart and soul of the brand. This MUST be done before Day 1 is over!

Wohh GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY