Around the league Talk 2022-23

KingTitan

I could not be more relaxed this Sunday 

my wife and I threw a party last night and I made a YouTube playlist just of titans highlights, including every recap from every win this year so far. Played the playlist on tv during the party with the remotes hidden so people were forced to watch while the party was going on 

total hit 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

How do you guys feel about the first round bye? It may be hard to get, but knowing us, I wouldn't be surprised if we push the rest of the AFC for it.

Is it something you guys would want?

Would love having it but not mad if we don't get it. 

I didn't think it at the beginning of the year. But I will say, I don't think people realize how good of a team we are. And we have so much more room for growth. I really believe we are going to shock the world in January.

A game like Thursday. In primetime, hostile legendary environment, against a hall of Fame QB. My hope is Tannehill having a game like he did, can give him confidence to win in the postseason like he did in Lambeau. And he did it in a game were 22 didn't dominate on the ground. This can be huge for his confidence.

15 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

I didn't think it at the beginning of the year. But I will say, I don't think people realize how good of a team we are. And we have so much more room for growth. I really believe we are going to shock the world in January.

A game like Thursday. In primetime, hostile legendary environment, against a hall of Fame QB. My hope is Tannehill having a game like he did, can give him confidence to win in the postseason like he did in Lambeau. And he did it in a game were 22 didn't dominate on the ground. This can be huge for his confidence.

I think we’re a pretty good team who is beat up. At full strength, we’re a top 5 team in all of football. That includes Lewan and Landry. Since we won’t be getting them back, we’re a top 10 team. We’ve shown we can compete and likely beat the Chiefs with a healthy Tannehill. Bills are definitely but they’re not invincible like some try to make them out to be. Honestly nobody in the NFC scares me. This is why I was so pissed off at the trade deadline. One move especially for a receiver and it changes a lot. People can love NWI all he wants but he should not be a starting receiver. Daley is the biggest weakness on the team but they won’t try anything different. Defensively, if we’re relatively healthy with our big guns(Simmons, Autry, Dupree, Fulton, Long), it’s a championship caliber defense. We have one of the best HCs in the league. I think another receiver could’ve put this team over the top and a switch at LT of course.