Around the league Talk 2022-23

KingTitan

22 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Never played Madden huh? :) 

Have we ever scored that?

Why am I a Titans fan? lol

Never been a fan of a team that can score like that. 

https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/game/10-11-2004-ten-@-gb-12339

Most a Titans team has ever scored is 48, against the Packers at Lambeau is 2004. I think that was actually the last time we won at Lambeau. 😂

Drew Bennett throwing a TD to Mr D Mason

Most points scored at Lambeau by an opponent.

3 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Most a Titans team has ever scored is 48, against the Packers at Lambeau is 2004. I think that was actually the last time we won at Lambeau. 😂

We won there like 3 weeks ago lol

2 hours ago, twotonebluenation said:

Man I used to love Brown and thought by was going to be great haha! That offence wasn’t littered with stars either but the o line was much better than this one we have now and until they gets fixed the current titans are going nowhere. 

22 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Tampa is pretty bad on offense. 
Which I think may be worst considering the vastly greater talent/weapons they have. 

I know they are banged up on the o line. But Brady can usually do well even with a not so great line cause he gets it off so fast. Kinda odd that they are struggling so much. Timing and throws on deep balls have been really off.

The run game has also just not got going quite enough for them.

Just weird.

I still wouldn't be surprised if they got hot in the NFC. Cause the NFC is so weak.

46 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I was a big fan of Desmond Ridder coming out. I hope he does well...but it'll be sad if he ends up hitting and Willis flops.

the thing about ridder is his ceiling to me is basically tannehill (and really, i don't think he even has tannehill's arm). his floor is pretty high but it's extremely difficult for me to imagine him being a top QB.

• Like 1

watching some of these games even when the offenses are generally bad makes me wish there was some kind of publicly available stat tracking for 3-and-out percentage. because i feel like even these poor offenses playing tonight don't go 3-and-out as often as we do, but i can't verify whether that's actually true. either way our offense has been weirdly boom-or-bust this year in that way. feels like it's either a 3 and out or a touchdown....but more often the former lol

Edited by -Hope-