Around the league Talk 2022-23

KingTitan

Watching SF and Purdy make me really grateful for the offense/offensive staff we have

seeing them struggle just to move the ball reminds you how hard it is to even covert a first down in this league

and they have no talent on O so they essentially need to force feed their TE the ball

we are lucky. 

12 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Have you guys watched prime vision? I need this for every game. You can actually watch the full view and a play unfold. It's incredible. NFL Ticket needs to add this angle.

I didn’t know it was a thing but just turned it on

i like it. But with all the next Gen stats and the graphic overlays, the game screen becomes a bit busy 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I didn’t know it was a thing but just turned it on

i like it. But with all the next Gen stats and the graphic overlays, the game screen becomes a bit busy 

I could do without the graphics. I don't need to know everyone's name. But I love the concept. 

Hopefully at some point we get multiple angles and the option to turn off overlays and players names at some point.

Assuming we see something like this when either Amazon or Apple TV takes over the ticket.