Around the league Talk 2022-23

KingTitan

Just now, titans0021 said:

Staley should be fired for that. Completely shut it down at 27-0. 

Heck of a win by the Jags. No idea How, but impressive. 

i knew doug pederson would figure out the offense eventually. he’s too good not to. what i didn’t count on was staley being as overmatched as he was. completely pathetic from him, dude had absolutely no answers 

Trevor Lawrence is the real deal

horrible, horrible first half

but a second year guy in his first playoff game just threw 4 TDs against a D that’s been playing very well

yes Chargers blew it. Yes Jax WRs made some big plays 

but maybe 6 or 7 other guys in the league can Qb that comeback 

1 minute ago, deeluxx3 said:

Trevor Lawrence is the real deal

horrible, horrible first half

but a second year guy in his first playoff game just threw 4 TDs against a D that’s been playing very well

yes Chargers blew it. Yes Jax WRs made some big plays 

but maybe 6 or 7 other guys in the league can Qb that comeback 

Trevor is good. But idk, I don't know about his ceiling being anything too wild. He isn't the hype that he came out of the draft to be, nor will he ever be to me. 

That was an absolutely embarrassing collapse. Staley balls sucked into his *** after they went up 27. They did everything they could to lose that game. 

Just now, twotonebluenation said:

Trevor is good. But idk, I don't know about his ceiling being anything too wild. He isn't the hype that he came out of the draft to be, nor will he ever be to me. 

That was an absolutely embarrassing collapse. Staley balls sucked into his *** after they went up 27. They did everything they could to lose that game. 

Against a competent head coach we'd be talking about 4 INTs and a nice attempted comeback.