Around the league Talk 2022-23

KingTitan

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

Nah. He should’ve killed his team’s season back to back weeks. 

That’s why they play 60 minutes. I will say that was the worst QB performance I had ever seen up until that TD drive before the half.

4/16 4 INT’s. I thought the lights were too bright for him. Thankfully he bounced back. 

27 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

That’s why they play 60 minutes. I will say that was the worst QB performance I had ever seen up until that TD drive before the half.

4/16 4 INT’s. I thought the lights were too bright for him. Thankfully he bounced back. 

Chargers going into a complete shell for 35 minutes was crazy. They were gameplanning for next week with five minutes left in the first half lol. I was most impressed by the Jags defense. With the world crumbling around you, for them to completely clamp down after spotting them a 27-point lead was really something.

4 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Chargers going into a complete shell for 35 minutes was crazy. They were gameplanning for next week with five minutes left in the first half lol. I was most impressed by the Jags defense. With the world crumbling around you, for them to completely clamp down after spotting them a 27-point lead was really something.

No doubt. Chargers absolutely did us a favor with how much they threw when up 27-0. Want to say 24 passes and 8 runs when they got that lead. Which is mind blowing. If you don’t have a ground game in the playoffs, it’s gonna be pretty damn challenging to close it out. Chargers proved that tonight.

Still crazy that we won after that start. Literally nothing went our way. We will get humbled by Mahomes and company I would think.

Edited by KhanYouDigIt

9 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

No doubt. Chargers absolutely did us a favor with how much they threw when up 27-0. Want to say 24 passes and 8 runs when they got that lead. Which is mind blowing. If you don’t have a ground game in the playoffs, it’s gonna be pretty damn challenging to close it out. Chargers proved that tonight.

Still crazy that we won after that start. Literally nothing went our way. We will get humbled by Mahomes and company I would think.

the chiefs will be and should be favorites, but there's also no way jax digs this kind of hole two weeks in a row. who knows what will happen. in 2019 after we beat NE in the wild card round i think every titans fan on here was basically like "hey, that was fun, too bad it all ends this week vs the ravens" lol.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Out of the top dogs in the AFC, I would say the Chiefs are the most beatable. Doug Pederson seems to make magic happen in the playoffs also, so I honestly wouldn't be shocked if you guys hung with them or won, the NFL is an interesting place. Would have never thought the Chiefs would have coughed up that lead last year against the Bengals. Should be an interesting watch. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

the chiefs will be and should be favorites, but there's also no way jax digs this kind of hole two weeks in a row. who knows what will happen. in 2019 after we beat NE in the wild card round i think every titans fan on here was basically like "hey, that was fun, too bad it all ends this week vs the ravens" lol.

We held our own against them earlier this year. Score was pretty deceiving. We shall see.