Around the league Talk 2022-23

KingTitan

Just now, deeluxx3 said:

Well that’s probably game 

Yeah that sucks. 

Losing the QB. 
Missed dropped 4th & 3 pass. 

Can only overcome so much.

Eagles have been lucky to be maybe the most healthy team in football or at least not losing key guys for long periods of time. 

4 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Choosing to aggressively pursue Dupree over Reddick and Hendrickson was definitely another one of Robinson’s lowlights over the last couple offseasons.

Just add him to the list.....
Lavonte David
Jordy Nelson

Titan GMs just need to call me. lol

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

I have no idea why they ever decided to bring Purdy back in. You can’t tell me you wouldn’t be better off just going full wildcat.

Yeah would have likely caused more headaches with a wildcat with Deebo. Do a Henry toss pass in there. Would have been better. 
Find someone that played QB in high school or something. lol 

But l cant blame him too much. No plan for losing 2 QBs in one game. 

47 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Choosing to aggressively pursue Dupree over Reddick and Hendrickson was definitely another one of Robinson’s lowlights over the last couple offseasons.

i distinctly remember going into that offseason repeating “anyone but dupree” ad nauseam. so of course we threw the brinks truck at him lol. 

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

i distinctly remember going into that offseason repeating “anyone but dupree” ad nauseam. so of course we threw the brinks truck at him lol. 

Lawson, Hendricks, Reddick, Shaq Barrett (got tagged).....The one off-season that pass rushers were actually on the market and we went after the one that is coming off an ACL.