BDL 2022 Week 1 - Singapore Sentinels @ Anchorage Trappers

RuskieTitan

Who Wins?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Singapore Sentinels
    • Anchorage Trappers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/15/2022 at 04:59 AM

5 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

Honestly the lineups and depth had me leaning Trappers before Monday but I get a headache looking at that text. It's not even the length; the font for both has me suicidal. Skimmed over it. Trappers.

The font isn’t going to change for me as I write it in my notes. Unless I figure out how to change the font in my notes app.

2 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

I believe you can choose to paste in plain text or without formatting.

Overview:  

A new season and another opening game against our rival Singapore. Singapore is a very good team which we respect but this is our year and it starts right here with week 1 at home. With a balanced offensive attack and suffocating defense we plan to bring the boom on the Sentinels. 

• Like 1

Just now, Scoundrel said:

Overview:  

A new season and another opening game against our rival Singapore. Singapore is a very good team which we respect but this is our year and it starts right here with week 1 at home. With a balanced offensive attack and suffocating defense we plan to bring the boom on the Sentinels. 

@LAOJoe did this work better? I did what you suggested 

• Like 1

I'm not really sure why Singapore is putting Willis at RT when they have two other guys who have played that position successfully in the NFL (yes i know he was a RT in college).  I'm also unsure of how rushing five guys is playing max coverage but that could just be a terminology thing.

On the Anchorage side, putting al the bullet points makes me believe you want to do certain things against formations, which I'm assuming means you're playing cover one exclusively for the 60% of the game that Singapore is in four wide.  Hutchinson is gonna get gassed playing exclusively on the inside for most of the game as he is a bit undersized to be doing that.  I imagine Landry is going to have a great day out of the slot on this side if hes against Fulton as it doesn't appear there's any assignments besides nickel dime.  

I imagine Burrow will get back to his normal self but he really didn't look ready this week.  Getting off to a slow start here is likely going to lead to similar results.  Give me Singapore in the upset 27-24

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

Burrow was so bad he kept turning it over Monday?

lol, meant Sunday (but would it really surprise you?)

49 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I'm not really sure why Singapore is putting Willis at RT when they have two other guys who have played that position successfully in the NFL (yes i know he was a RT in college).

you literally answered your own question