BDL 2022 Week 1 - Singapore Sentinels @ Anchorage Trappers

RuskieTitan

Who Wins?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Singapore Sentinels
    • Anchorage Trappers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/15/2022 at 04:59 AM

41 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

@bcb1213 in regards to the Hutch thing. Thought my gameplan was long enough so didn’t add in percentage snaps for dline. But appreciate the feedback. 

i get you're gonna rotate in to keep him fresh but it still leaves him on the inside of the line of scrimmage getting banged on most of the game

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Blue said:

lol, meant Sunday (but would it really surprise you?)

you literally answered your own question

no, i really didn't.  sure he played RT in college, but he literally has two guys who played RT in the pros successfully.  Hell, one is his starting LT.  Why would you go with an unknown at the pro level for proven production

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

no, i really didn't.  sure he played RT in college, but he literally has two guys who played RT in the pros successfully.  Hell, one is his starting LT.  Why would you go with an unknown at the pro level for proven production

Ostensibly because Wills is the better player.

3 hours ago, wwhickok said:

You know every time someone complains about a game plan being too long I'm adding a paragraph to mine

My thing with this is simply if one half of your gameplan is the length of most teams entire gameplan, then you’re relying more on your roster vs your opponents. Because voters may not read the entire thing.

45 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

My thing with this is simply if one half of your gameplan is the length of most teams entire gameplan, then you’re relying more on your roster vs your opponents. Because voters may not read the entire thing.

That is on the voters not on me. I don't even think it matters how long the game plants are the people that do not read game plans do not read them regardless.

But no we are not just relying on our roster.. We write the game plan that we want to write because we believe it helps us. If you as a voter choose not to read said gameland because you feel it's too long,  That is Au problem that you are choosing to  Penalize the person writing it for

Edited by wwhickok

2 hours ago, wwhickok said:

That is on the voters not on me. I don't even think it matters how long the game plants are the people that do not read game plans do not read them regardless.

But no we are not just relying on our roster.. We write the game plan that we want to write because we believe it helps us. If you as a voter choose not to read said gameland because you feel it's too long,  That is Au problem that you are choosing to  Penalize the person writing it for

You aren’t wrong. 
Just saying that after judging every game in week 1 there was only 1 game plan I didn’t get all the way through.

It might not have hurt the team this time around. Just a risk is all I’m saying.

Like if I’m going to make my offensive gameplan 22 paragraphs, I’m leading with the strongest material. All I’m saying. 

You’re right that regardless the voters possibly miss a lot anyways.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

You aren’t wrong. 
Just saying that after judging every game in week 1 there was only 1 game plan I didn’t get all the way through.

It might not have hurt the team this time around. Just a risk is all I’m saying.

Like if I’m going to make my offensive gameplan 22 paragraphs, I’m leading with the strongest material. All I’m saying. 

You’re right that regardless the voters possibly miss a lot anyways.

I always have my run game last in my offensive plan it’s just how I structure it. I’ll try and cut it down and be more concise. Week 1 is usually my longest plan as my excitement for writing them after waiting so many months is hard to contain. 

13 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I always have my run game last in my offensive plan it’s just how I structure it. I’ll try and cut it down and be more concise. Week 1 is usually my longest plan as my excitement for writing them after waiting so many months is hard to contain. 

He’ll mine might accidentally drag on once or twice, depending on who I’m planning for.

But I think my goal ultimately is 3-4 paragraphs for offense and 3-4 for defense. I’d like to think 5 is the longest I’ll get to

• Like 1