Week 2 general thread

Blackstar12

30 minutes ago, kokichi said:

I would love to see a Dolphins - Lions Superbowl this year.

Rather see

Bils - Lions 

At least those 2 teams have never won one. Any fan base that can experience what we as Eagles fans did in 2017 I'm fine with if Eagles are eliminated. 🥃

31 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Rather see

Bils - Lions 

At least those 2 teams have never won one. Any fan base that can experience what we as Eagles fans did in 2017 I'm fine with if Eagles are eliminated. 🥃

How about Titans- Lions then!

Just kidding: our ultimate hope is a divisonal round loss.

The Dolphins are an underdog type team this year much like the Lions, and these particular teams would be fun.

The Bills are the favorite, and while it would be good to see them finally win, they are too much of a powerhouse for me to root too heavily for them.

Edited by kokichi

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Although this is really funny, the Giants are going to steal a lot of wins this year.

The first game of the year, daboll screwed us by genius intentional unintentional defensive holds that wasted time and only allowed us to move five yards with an inconsistent passing team.

Hes a force in gamesmanship and nobody is talking about it, but people will see if it happens to their team.

In a few years with a better qb, the Giants will be back on top with this coach.