Buccaneers WR Mike Evans suspended one game

RaidersAreOne

20 hours ago, Raves said:

no no no, they were defending BRADY!  Gotta get it right.  You know Lattimore being within 3 feet jawing at Brady who walked towards Lattimore after taking offense to whatever was said as they were passing and Lattimore going on his own way was sooooo threatening to Brady.  I mean who knows Brady might get his feelings hurt and force him to throw his tablet to the ground again... 

Brady was salty as all hell this match. He was peak clapped cheeks sent to room salt boy. 

trouble at home, trouble with NOLA

21 hours ago, Dome said:

1) a punch at a football in the midsection that missed everything, and the follow through causes shoulder2head contact for a flag 

In all fairness, if this is in reference to Kyle Allen, I’ve never seen anyone throw a punch and miss or not, completely flare up their elbow like that. It’s pretty obvious he wasn’t trying to, you know, full on deck Kyle Allen in the helmet. But he was definitely giving him a little elbow/shoulder that wasn’t intended for the ball. Not really dirty, IMO.

Just now, Yin-Yang said:

In all fairness, if this is in reference to Kyle Allen, I’ve never seen anyone throw a punch and miss or not, completely flare up their elbow like that. It’s pretty obvious he wasn’t trying to, you know, full on deck Kyle Allen in the helmet. But he was definitely giving him a little elbow/shoulder that wasn’t intended for the ball. Not really dirty, IMO.

Oh he definitely was giving him a little extra with the follow through. It’s just as far as giving him extra goes that was very tame. 

He‘s thrown a real punch at a player and got suspended for it, which is by far the worst thing he’s done on the field. But that’s more him acting like a crybaby than being dirty. 

Cam being dirty is definitely one I’ve not heard before this thread, his peers ranked him a top 10 DE this season, I couldn’t find anything about him being voted dirty.

All I found was angry bucs bloggers saying it lol 

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

Oh he definitely was giving him a little extra with the follow through. It’s just as far as giving him extra goes that was very tame. 

He‘s thrown a real punch at a player and got suspended for it, which is by far the worst thing he’s done on the field. But that’s more him acting like a crybaby than being dirty. 

Cam being dirty is definitely one I’ve not heard before this thread, his peers ranked him a top 10 DE this season, I couldn’t find anything about him being voted dirty.

All I found was angry bucs bloggers saying it lol 

Shrug. Definitely seems like he plays with an edge compared to most, nothing wrong with that. Not like he’s Hines Ward. And the thing with Kyle Allen wasn’t comparable to what Evans did in 2017. I like Evans, but he’s definitely either got a temper or just makes some really bad decisions. You could probably label him a dirty guy but it seems more personal with him than it does him just being a bad dude. 

I want to say that I’ve heard once or twice that Cam was a low key dirty player, can’t remember where. Possible rival fan…

47 minutes ago, BigTrav said:

Wasn’t he lip read saying “it’s Brady what do you want me to do?”. 

i have no idea … I don’t think he should be suspended for a shove 

Evans was “defending Winston” the first time he cheapshotted Lattimore from behind and got suspended .

he was “defending Brady” this time when he sprinted in to hit a guy who hadn’t touched Brady lol 

Evans can give whatever reasoning he wants, but it’s clear he just looks for a reason to fight Lattimore 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

i have no idea … I don’t think he should be suspended for a shove 

Evans was “defending Winston” the first time he cheapshotted Lattimore from behind and got suspended .

he was “defending Brady” this time when he sprinted in to hit a guy who hadn’t touched Brady lol 

Evans can give whatever reasoning he wants, but it’s clear he just looks for a reason to fight Lattimore 

He’s a punk and Lattimore is in his head. It’s obvious.

1 hour ago, BigTrav said:

If NO had a QB and not a meme, they’d have walked through Tampa Bay. Brady had 17 third downs! NO were crying out for someone to put some points up!

I mean Winston had 4 broken bones in his back so the plan was to play great defense and win a low scoring game.  It was all going to plan until the refs walked the Bucs down the field for a TD and the Saints overreached trying to tie the score back up with a TD that just spiraled out of control with multiple turnovers in short succession.

On 9/19/2022 at 12:49 PM, Mizter_Clean10 said:

For those keeping track at home if the NFL’s suspension guidelines…

On field altercation in the heat of the moment equals 1/11 as bad as 23 counts of sexual assault. 

The NBA with "Hold my beer".  Boston coach Ide Udoka suspended 82 games for having a consensual intimate relationship with another employee.  GTF outta here.

On 9/19/2022 at 12:49 PM, Mizter_Clean10 said:

For those keeping track at home if the NFL’s suspension guidelines…

On field altercation in the heat of the moment equals 1/11 as bad as 23 counts of sexual assault. 

Not defending Watson and his actions as that type of behavior is despicable, but that's 23 counts of alleged sexual assault that had no criminal charges IIRC vs an act that has actual evidence that can be proven.  I think if there was an actual criminal case against Watson then he would've gotten a much longer punishment than he did.