MNF game 1 - Bills at Titans

Thelonebillsfan

As a Pats fan I have no issue admitting Buffalo are the clear class of the NFL right now. When you're as dominant as they have been over 5 of their last 6 games or so, it's just beyond obvious. 

Not sure how you can 'stop' them too. Seem to have a few solutions to problems. If you manage to cover Diggs, for example, their other receivers can get open and Allen just runs for chunks anyway. 

Edited by Hunter2_1

33 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Bills need to get that 1 seed. 

Not saying Mahomes or anyone can’t come into Buffalo and win during the playoffs, but that stadium will be a different animal. Something Mahomes or Herbert haven’t faced in the playoffs yet. 

Well yes, even the most seemingly Super Bowl-bound team has the odds stacked against them if they have to win 3 straight just to get there. 

1 hour ago, notthatbluestuff said:

What happened in the one that mattered?

Moved the goalposts.

They won at arrowhead. In fact, they also 'won' the aggregate score.

I'd put us down to beat them again in the playoffs, but it's not like they haven't proved they CAN win there. They have.

7 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

What were teams doing in December? Or was it Buffalo shooting themselves?

Tampa ran on them all day. Brady did Brady things. 

The other loss was the infamous wind game on MNF vs New England. Who also ran on them at will.

But even in their wins over Atlanta and the Jets the offense wasn’t totally in sync. Hard to remember now the exact reasons.

Edit:

Ill add to this, any Bills loss in recent memory outside of the Chiefs game, the Bills were bullied at the LOS on both sides. The Jags and Colts game in particular. 

3 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Tampa ran on them all day. Brady did Brady things. 

The other loss was the infamous wind game on MNF vs New England. Who also ran on them at will.

But even in their wins over Atlanta and the Jets the offense wasn’t totally in sync. Hard to remember now the exact reasons.

Edit:

Ill add to this, any Bills loss in recent memory outside of the Chiefs game, the Bills were bullied at the LOS on both sides. The Jags and Colts game in particular. 

Maybe the Eagles would be the only bad matchup for you then? They look pretty hard as nails on both sides of the LOS...

1 hour ago, notthatbluestuff said:

What happened in the one that mattered?

Lol did you watch the playoff game last year? You're really trying to use that playoff game as a reason the Bills aren't that good? The Bills beat the Chiefs in Arrowhead earlier in the season and for the most part should've done it again in the postseason. 

Whether you think the Rams and Titans are good, the Bills came in as super bowl favorites and have beat the Rams/Titans 72-17 to start the season. 

They were also without Tre'Davious White, Ed Oliver, and Gabriel Davis. If they stay healthy it's going to be a tough out. 

Edited by The BILLievers

2 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

Lol did you watch the playoff game last year? You're really trying to use that playoff game as a reason the Bills aren't that good? The Bills beat the Chiefs in Arrowhead earlier in the season and for the most part should've done it again in the postseason. 

Whether you think the Rams and Titans are good, the Bills came in as super bowl favorites and have beat the Rams/Titans 72-17 to start the season. 

They were also without Tre'Davious White, Ed Oliver, and Gabriel Davis. If they stay healthy it's going to be a tough out. 

I totally forgot about the first game. I put the highlights on whilst I pretend to do work.

It's 31-13 to Buffalo at the end of the 3rd Quarter...you actually dominated them

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, BigTrav said:

Moved the goalposts.

They won at arrowhead. In fact, they also 'won' the aggregate score.

I'd put us down to beat them again in the playoffs, but it's not like they haven't proved they CAN win there. They have.

It’s only “moving the goalposts” if you think “take them to Arrowhead” means “they’ve never won at Arrowhead and never will!!!” I’m obviously saying I don’t believe they’ll win there this season.

10 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

Who said the Bills aren’t that good? I just think the Chiefs are better.