Week 3 around the league

WizardHawk

13 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

LMAO. Outside of getting fleeced, Dallas got nothing for Amari Cooper. Hilariously inept. 

Dallas def. got fleeced for Cooper. They should’ve at least got a conditional 3rd for him, even if it meant paying some of his salary (they don’t spend the cap space anyway).

The silver lining here is now that Cooper is gone, we can see what Lamb truly is. The F.O. needs to know if he’s a legit #1 WR before paying him top receiver money. 

Edited by Tony7188

30 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

Dallas def. got fleeced for Cooper. They should’ve at least got a conditional 3rd for him, even if it meant paying some of his salary (they don’t spend the ca space anyway).

The silver lining here is now that Cooper is gone, we can see what Lamb truly is. The F.O. needs to know if he’s a legit #1 WR before paying him top receiver money. 

And if he's not?

16 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

And if he's not?

If he’s not a #1 WR this year, you still pick up his 5th year option next offseason and let Lamb play out his contract. The Cowboys can’t succeed by constantly overpaying players. Lamb at this point is a mid to high level #2 WR.

If he wants to break the bank and reset the WR market after his 4th year, you trade him. Go into the draft and get a new #88. 

Edited by Tony7188
  • Like 1

I can't believe I'm doing this but, if you are watching the Iggles game, take notice of how fast Hurts's decision making process is. 

3rd and 5, blitz coming, roll out in space, find the open receiver and let it fly.

Granted the pass was ICMP. But I believe there was PI not called.

Point is, he isn't hanging in the pocket, waiting to force a bad play, or running into the teeth of the defense and risking injury.

Our offense just looks like it moves in slow motion. Much line the Redskins now.

10 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

I can't believe I'm doing this but, if you are watching the Iggles game, take notice of how fast Hurts's decision making process is. 

3rd and 5, blitz coming, roll out in space, find the open receiver and let it fly.

Granted the pass was ICMP. But I believe there was PI not called.

Point is, he isn't hanging in the pocket, waiting to force a bad play, or running into the teeth of the defense and risking injury.

Our offense just looks like it moves in slow motion. Much line the Redskins now.

I also can't get my head around these OCs.

If the defense is feasting on the blitz, roll outs, wheels routes, screens, delayed draw. 

That's how you beat a blitz. They just keep dropping Wentz back and playing right into it!

3 hours ago, Rtnldave said:

I also can't get my head around these OCs.

If the defense is feasting on the blitz, roll outs, wheels routes, screens, delayed draw. 

That's how you beat a blitz. They just keep dropping Wentz back and playing right into it!

Wentz looked like hit trash, but his Oline was even worse!