Wasting My Time...

Ghostnote

Y'all know that I have been around this team for a damn.long time. 

I have not been in the forum as much lately. This team gives me no reason to be optimistic. Lipstick on a pig its still a pig. The team name just feels so out of place and mediocre. It is extreemely disgraceful to disenfranchise your fanbase with a name no one wanted. From the logo to the uniforms, its just shiny crap that takes the field every week. 

I cannot express how much I hate Carson Wentz. I was on the fence when the trade happened, but watching the result has been painful. He holds the ball too long, doesn't have good pre-snap reads and stares down receivers often. changes throwing angles, floats deep balls and looks every bit the part of a washed up QB. 

Ron Rivera needs to be fired. Make Scott Turner head coach and get rid of JDR. 

Other teams are making smart moves, making good trades, putting their teams in great positions, and taking risks on numerous actions to improve their team. I am sick of seeing the same old crap just with different people. I just don't like this team anymore. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Ghostnote said:

I have not been in the forum as much lately. This team gives me no reason to be optimistic. Lipstick on a pig its still a pig. The team name just feels so out of place and mediocre. It is extreemely disgraceful to disenfranchise your fanbase with a name no one wanted. From the logo to the uniforms, its just shiny crap that takes the field every week. 

I cannot express how much I hate Carson Wentz. I was on the fence when the trade happened, but watching the result has been painful. He holds the ball too long, doesn't have good pre-snap reads and stares down receivers often. changes throwing angles, floats deep balls and looks every bit the part of a washed up QB. 

Other teams are making smart moves, making good trades, putting their teams in great positions, and taking risks on numerous actions to improve their team. I am sick of seeing the same old crap just with different people. I just don't like this team anymore. 

Idk about making Scott head coach 

rather hire the eagles oc 

9 hours ago, Ghostnote said:

That's pretty much how I feel as well. I hated the Wentz trade and I hated the Rivera hire. Both of those decisions are turning into a giant mess. Luckily we can get out of the Wentz contract following this season but they won't be smart enough to do it and Snyder isn't firing anyone. The name is horrendous and the uniforms are god awful. I have not bought one item yet and probably don't think I ever will. I'll just scour ebay and thrift stores for Redskins stuff. Its a shame how bad Snyder killed this franchise. 

22 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

That's pretty much how I feel as well. I hated the Wentz trade and I hated the Rivera hire. Both of those decisions are turning into a giant mess. Luckily we can get out of the Wentz contract following this season but they won't be smart enough to do it and Snyder isn't firing anyone. The name is horrendous and the uniforms are god awful. I have not bought one item yet and probably don't think I ever will. I'll just scour ebay and thrift stores for Redskins stuff. Its a shame how bad Snyder killed this franchise. 

I echo everything Lavar and @Ghostnote said. I know we joke about it a lot, but it is really hard to "root for the Commanders". The staff knows they aren't going to get let go. The persona that was presented about accountability and change within the organization is all smoke and mirrors. 

It just sucks being a fan of this Franchise under Snyder. Hopefully at some point in my life, hope will come back because I can't root for another team. 

Was never crazy about the Rivera or Del Rio hire.

In fact, this team has done very little to inspire me or give me confidence that they will change, be great or even be competitive with the exception of a couple decisions since the Rivera hire 3 years ago.

1)I think they have drafted pretty well.

2)I think Carson Wentz was the right choice for this team, considering the options available & the price in assets it would cost to get them. 

I'm still on board & confident for now. I predicted a 12-5 season & won't jump off the ship until the 6th loss. So I'll stay on board as long as they keep it at 5 losses, or less.

But they better get their act together. Their line is gonna get Wentz hurt & their Defense is not playing up to expectations.

They really need Chase Young & Brian Robinson back, bad. Is it gonna help? Who knows?

But they better figure out something & right this ship, cause it's starting to take on water.

If they can beat Dallas next week & go to 2-2?

Maybe they can start a run, plus get back Young, Robinson & others for that run.

But their starting to lose the fans, who's patience wasn't high to begin with.

i thought ron was gonna build a physical run first team that wins in the trenches. He went cheap on the line so he could sign his panthers so now we are toast. Wentz is going to eventually get hurt, he usually does when he is hit a lot. our depth is so bad right now, idk what happened!

They aren't beating Dallas. We're legitimately terrible and I don't think its just a talent thing. There's plenty of talent and that's the scary part. This isn't some roster just devoid of good players and the coaches are doing their best to keep things afloat while building. We're out schemed and getting blown out in the first half of games. By the third quarter of the Lions and Eagles game it was already essentially over. We have bad coaches. 

49 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

They aren't beating Dallas. We're legitimately terrible and I don't think its just a talent thing. There's plenty of talent and that's the scary part. This isn't some roster just devoid of good players and the coaches are doing their best to keep things afloat while building. We're out schemed and getting blown out in the first half of games. By the third quarter of the Lions and Eagles game it was already essentially over. We have bad coaches. 

I don't disagree & you're probably right.

However, I've seen this team look lost, unorganized, inept & uninspired for weeks in a row.

Only to go on a 5 or 6 game win streak of crazy town reality.

I'm hoping....this happens again.

The talent is there. Otherwise we would have lost to Jacksonville as well, who's reeled off 2 straight wins.

The question is, can Rivera & Del Rio inspire this team to look like a Playoff team to go on these 5 or 6 game win streaks?

And that is something even I am not crazy enough to make a prediction for.

The problem with our team is not physical ability. It's their mental state.

Playing at home with 80% eagle fans gets in their heads...

They walk around like their auditioning for the "Walking Dead".

I don't care how good or talented a team is. If they are not playing with intensity, inspiration & to win?

You'll get just what we saw vs Philly.

This team has the talent to beat anybody in the NFL. 

But they have the mental capacity of a baby.  I have no doubt, they could actually lose to Appalachian St.

But beat, Miami Dolphins the week after.

6 minutes ago, taylor made said:

This team looks a lot different if they drafted Tua. You are dreaming if you think Ron is a good drafter. 

Think it’s 50/50 

And to early right now to tell if our picks are that bad . I will say this Sam Cosmi needs to step up and Bates was a reach  along with Jamin Davis.

And I never wanted Gibson but for a third round pick he was solid his rookie year but has declined slowly since than.

till this day I wonder how Guice would of been here .

Edited by IHatesnyder

5 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Something I saw earlier and this will help lighten the mood (*)

Since Snyder bought the team in 1999:

• 156-212-1 record
  • 11 head coaching changes
  • 2006 = last time we won a playoff game
  • 15 QB changes

(*) Okay I lied, it doesn't help the mood. It is just more wood for the bonfire

FQKGCbQWQAAN-co.jpg

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, IHatesnyder said:

Think it’s 50/50 

And to early right now to tell if our picks are that bad . I will say this Sam Cosmi needs to step up and Bates was a reach  along with Jamin Davis.

And I never wanted Gibson but for a third round pick he was solid his rookie year but has declined slowly since than.

till this day I wonder how Guice would of been here .

Gibby has been a great player for a 3rd round pick.

10 hours ago, taylor made said:

This team looks a lot different if they drafted Tua. You are dreaming if you think Ron is a good drafter. 

If we drafted Tua he'd probably be backing someone up right now. He's been pretty rough save for the start of this season. I mean, Miami was actively looking to replace him in the off-season.