End of The Pro Bowl as we know it

textaz03

I miss the old skills contests anyway in the mid 2000s, like 2005, 06, 07..whatever it was. When Witten was dominating receiver drills ..

Oh and Chad Johnson arrives late by helicopter to completely destroy the jugs machine challenge as if he didnt just arrive.

And the game of field goal HORSE between kickers Vinatieri and ... Robbie Gould maybe it was? Or was it our own Billy Cundiff? I dont remember.

Anyway those challenges were far more fun than the actual game. Except for the time our Roy Williams got asked on the sideline if he knows this is for fun snd isnt supposed to be hitting full force - and he said he wasnt. Despite a clip playing after of him blowing up Deion Branch, not once but twice.

And even older..Favre throwing to Irvin. And Aikman getting mad at Favre telling him not to throw so hard to Aikmans receiver, "Break your own receivers fingers" I believe was the quote.

Aside from those 2 games I dont believe any other pro bowl was memorable. But those skill competitions in the mid 2000s, those really were downright fun.

Edited by Dallas94Ware