BDL 2022 Week 5 - Singapore Sentinels @ Seoul Dragons

RuskieTitan

Who Wins?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Singapore Sentinels
    • Seoul Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/13/2022 at 04:00 AM

BDL 2022 Week 5

Match:  Singapore Sentinels @ Seoul Dragons

Away Owner: @SirA1

Home Owner:  @RedGold

Vote for who you think would win the game.

Rules:
One vote per person, duplicate accounts will be banned and action taken against those attempting to rig the results.

One vote per team involved in the match. Co-owners may vote in every match up except their own.

For members, who have been following along, and wish to vote.  Please join the conversation and maybe give a reason you voted as you did. This will alleviate any suspicions of unusual voting and will promote discussion.

Note: Players that have a (D) next to their name indicate that they are doubtful or unlikely to play. Players with (Q) are game-time decisions.

Good luck to you both.

Edited by RuskieTitan

Singapore Sentinels
TBD

Seoul Dragons

Offense:
QB:   Jared Goff
RB:  Dameon Pierce
WR:  Devante Parker
TE: Travis Kelce
LT:  Ronnie Stanley
LG:  Joe Thuney
C:   Josh Myers
RG:  Alijah Vera-Tucker
RT:  Spencer Brown
TE: Pat Freiermuth
WR: Marquez Valdes-Scantling

Bench:  RB:  Chase Edmonds
Bench:  RB:  Kenneth Walker
Bench:  WR: George Pickens
Bench:  WR:  Marvin Jones
Bench:  WR:  Mecole "not so" Hardman
Bench:  T:  Joe Noteboom
Bench:  G:  James Daniels
Bench:  😄  Rodney Hudson

Defense:
LE:  Boogie Basham
DT:  Dexter Lawrence
DT:  Foley Fatukasi
Edge:  Joe Tryong
LB:  Demario Davis
LB: Devin Bush
CB:  Paulson Adebo
CB:  Kaiir Elam
CB:  Nate Hobbs
CB:  Taron Johnson
FS:  Richie Grant

Bench:  LE –  Dayo Odeyingbo
Bench:  DL -  Payton Turner
Bench:  DT – Derrick Nnadi
Bench   Edge:  Frank Clark
Bench:  LB – K’won Alexander
Bench:  CB: Kyler Gordon
Bench:  S:  Kerby Joseph
Bench:  S:  Daxton Hill

Singapore Sentinels
TBD

Seoul Dragons

Motivation:  

Offensive Strategy:  
Formations:  12 Personnel (50%) , 11 Personnel (50%)
Scheme:  Pass(55%), Run(45%)
Tempo:  Normal

Passing:   Per norm, healthy balance between 12 and 11 man Personnel,   formations won’t change much in appearance between personnel groupings.   Kelce/Freiermuth will split between lining up in the slide and inline.   We will use motion Kelce/Freiermuth often to help Goff determine coverages.   Expected a ton of man coverage, we will look to bunch our WR/TE’s on one side in trips often.    We look to challenge the sidelines with Kelce and Freiermuth will be doing most of his work over the middle.    WR’s will have the full route tree, but will really look to test Singapore deep over the middle this week.

Running:    We took a loss this past week, in the running game, with Javonte going down but this won’t change our philosophy.    We will operate on next man up mentality and are fully confident Dameon Pierce’s abilities.    We are bringing a power running game this week into our matchup with Singapore, while they feature an impressive DL, we will remain confident in our OL’s ability to move people and our RB’s abilities to run through arm tackles.    We won’t bother with many counters/misdirection play calls this week, we want to play North/South and challenge the OL.    Pierce will head the running attack this week, Edmonds/Walker will spell on occasion, but for the most part we envision Pierce seeing between 25-30 touches this game.

Defensive Strategy:

Formations:  4-2-5 Dime (50%), 3-3-5 Big Nickel(40%), 4-2-5 Nickel(10%)

Our goal this week is to make sure Carr is feeling pressured, and to limit the short passing game.   

Passing:   Our base defense this week will feature 4 CB’s.    Taron Johnson will play a hybrid of Safety/CB role.     We play to be aggressive and plan to blitz early and often from a variety of areas.    We plan to bring plenty of blitzes from the slot positions this week to put pressure on Singapore’s, Joe Tryon will have some soft zone responsibilities this week on those blitz packages.    Demario/Bush will also rotate between blitz and coverage responsibilities.

We will rotate between zone blitz coverages this week, Cover 1 and Cover 3 being the primary calls.  

In the rare occurrence we are in man, we will not move CB’s based on matchup.  

Paulson Adebo – LCB
Kaiir Elam –   RCB
Nate Hobbs – SlotWR
Taron Johnson -  Slot TE

3-3-5 LineUP
Boogie -  Foley – Dexter
Kwon – Davis -  Tryon
Adebo – Elam – Hobbs – Johnson
Grant

4-2 Nickel
Boogie – Foley – Dexter – Tryon
Bush – Davis
Adebo – Elam – Hobbs
Grant - Josheph

Rushing:     Typical of a Seoul defense, we believe our DL naturally stops the run well enough to not put much extra emphasis on stopping it.    We plan to rotate our DL regularly, with the starters not seeing more than 60% of the snaps.   We will bring 5 DE’s to this game, but believe Odeyingbo and Turner give us the flexibility to play inside.

LE-  Basham / Odeyingbo
DL -  Lawrence / Turner
DT – Fatukasi / Nnadi
Edge – Tryon / Clark

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Really? Ive seen a trend of people not wanting to vote lately on blowouts. Just sayin'

1.  I've voted in every match up this season.

2.  When someone doesn't submit a gameplan and could benefit in terms of draft positioning by a large negative differential, sometimes I won't vote.

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

1.  I've voted in every match up this season.

2.  When someone doesn't submit a gameplan and could benefit in terms of draft positioning by a large negative differential, sometimes I won't vote.

As far as your 1st response I was not suggesting you didn't. However I have noticed a trend of this happening. I can tell you that at least one person did not vote on 2 games last week that were justhat were decisive victories and it was in my opinion more about playoff Seeding than draft position.  I'm not really attempting to make an accusation here as much as just speaking in opinion. You are free to approach this however you want

41 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

Another reason to ditch vote differential as a tiebreaker.

I don't think point differential should be gotten rid of as a tiebreaker. However I don't think that it should be in front of head ot Strength of schedule 

Strength of victory is kind of a tough one because I mean that is open to all it's open to a lot of opinion. I don't have the perfect answer on tiebreakers though

9 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I don't think point differential should be gotten rid of as a tiebreaker. However I don't think that it should be in front of head ot Strength of schedule 

Strength of victory is kind of a tough one because I mean that is open to all it's open to a lot of opinion. I don't have the perfect answer on tiebreakers though

Well ya it would be after SOV/SOS in some form.