2022 GDT Da Steelers 1-4 host Da Bucs 3-2

Steeler Hitman

Hulk-Cropped.jpg

Me after watching the 2022 Steelers play football! 

th?id=OIF.lhD2H5PCS7HKIfmeTH0KkA&pid=Api

It doesn't get any Better with Mr. Brady and company coming to town. If A-A-Ron owns Da Bears, Tom Brady has owned Da Steelers. Acrisure Stadium at 1 pm.

th?id=OIP.G7H2KDFJNdWKlkhvPQDgUQHaFj&pid

Who's ya Daddy Steelers?

blmrdafdsefoef9kgoae.jpg

For Najee, the Steelers and all of the criticism, it has been nowhere to hide or run either!

tlygjd7o41apvmcek7dp.jpg

The strength of the Steelers (WR's have been disappointing to say the least).  NFL Top Three? Maybe not even on the Steelers. The Steelers need more of the Chase Claypool of the first ten games of his rookie season.

vi4ykihx0uyg9wwfeong.jpg

Mr. Inconsistent. He will make the great catch and drop the routine. He will hold a circus catch, but can't get his feet down. This has been the difference in extending drives, scoring points, keeping the defense off the field, and winning. Not just Dionte', but the entire offense. 

aa3ufsssnfvkqieyspon.jpg

Losing creates criticism and finger pointing. It is good to see a warrior in the trenches who will fight for his teammates. Great job standing up for your QB. One big improvement from 2021 when OL's had to be reminded to pick-up their fallen QB. Daniels stepped up for a fallen Pickett!

stkzijers73xpg7jsno8.jpg

Even the MVP Boz struggled in Buffalo.  Hopefully the strong winds in Buffalo helped blow-out the Steelers scoring. Hopefully the blowout will cause a blow up of positive changes in Pittsburgh.

iglp8gpfij2vqkmuqj6f

Things don't get easier for Kenny Pickett and the Steelers offense as a tough Buccaneers defense comes to town.

th?id=OIP.6gLl4FmQ_XzkCyhokMwJhgHaE8&pid

The once proud and mighty have hit hard times. Losing stinks and the reality of 1-5 looms strong after the beatdown in Buffalo. 

7 minutes ago, August4th said:

I wonder if austin is ready

expecting another blowout. I'd take it as a positive if the offense scores some points with Kenny looking poised again.

Based on the comments about Sims and Austin not being on the depth chart, I wouldn't get my hopes up.

24 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Based on the comments about Sims and Austin not being on the depth chart, I wouldn't get my hopes up.

so if he's not ready for the Miami game, that his season? will that be passed that 21 day window?

Edited by August4th

3 minutes ago, August4th said:

show if he's not ready for the Miami game, that his season? will that be passed that 21 day window?

I’m not even sure they officially started it.  They must have for him to practice.  But they could activate him and not dress him to give through the bye week.

3 hours ago, bigben07MVP said:

I agree, but that is purely narrative based. We match up so so poorly against Tampa, even worse than Buffalo.

Oh I agree.  But for some reason it’s going to be a random game where we pull out all the stops while they do enough to get by.

12 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Oh I agree.  But for some reason it’s going to be a random game where we pull out all the stops while they do enough to get by.

I can see us doing that to Miami..maybe even philly

this week tho tom Brady killed better steeler teams. have a hard time seeing this defense, that can't generate pressure keep brady from scoring 30+

• Like 2

Just now, August4th said:

I can see us doing that to Miami..maybe even philly

this week tho tom Brady killed better steeler teams. have a hard time seeing this defense, that can't generate pressure keep brady from scoring 30+

Interior of their line isn’t great, so hopefully we can play Hayward and Leal up the middle and make him move off his spot.