2022 GDT Da Steelers 1-4 host Da Bucs 3-2

Steeler Hitman

3 hours ago, bigben07MVP said:

- Terrell Edmunds was one the best players on the team yesterday. He may not force a ton of turnovers, but he rarely makes mistakes and has gotten better each year. He is the Ryan Clark to Minkah.

he really stepped up yesterday, should get a game ball

3 hours ago, bigben07MVP said:

Claypool had some really solid blocking reps on successful Najee runs 

he played a legit game. Lets see if he continues, he can be a beast 

Edited by 3rivers

10 hours ago, bigben07MVP said:

That is a solid rep. The problem is that he doesn't do that consistently enough. Not complaining, but as a top ten first round ILB that was tabbed to replace Ryan Shazier, he doesn't do this nearly enough. I hope this is more a change in the past trend than an occasional good play. Unfortunately there is more tape of him making tackles five yards downfield than on this play.  I will agree that his overall play through six games seems like it is better than it was in 2021. Great pass break-up on the two point conversion that ultimately helped save the game. 

I finally got to watch the game.  Steelers Wr have an issue with man coverage.  DJ is the only one that can get NFL open.  Pickett was way off on many of his throws.  I notice that he rarely/never throws low to protect his WR.  He needs some time to learn.  Hire Ben to be a QB coach.  At least to sit and watch film with him.

Wormley can only win in the run game if they match him on a TE.  And then it is 50-50.

Reed is terrible vs the run ( as per scouting reports).  Did decent in pass rush.

They should be calling PA on 1st downs until teams back off.  That first series had a lot of that.  Later in the game, I saw them trying to run into 8-9 men boxes.  Why?

• Like 1