Game #6 - vs. Buffalo Bills

onejayhawk

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

Agreed. I initially thought he was taking a step to try and plant to throw his blocker off him. On replay it looks like a trip. I get why it was uncalled.

Yeah, that's a really big call to make it you're a ref, when it could've just been inadvertent. Jones did know what he was doing though, I think.

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

Can't win them all. Lots of mistakes and some poor play calls that we can't repeat next time.

Yup. And still a good game. I don't feel bad about this one. Couple things could've really turned this one. Missed FG. Having to play Josh Williams and Dicaprio Bootle because we didn't have McDuffie and Fenton. It was a good game. This one was always a 50/50 shot, I think.

I couldn't watch the game but I cannot say that I'm surprised by the outcome. In spite of handicaps, the defense seems to have played well. 

I do wish that HC would learn his lesson about stopping the clock near halftime. Never give an elite QB extra time with the ball.