10 sacks in 2 games for the D

turtle28

Something has certainly changed. I don’t know what has happened or if Sam Mills was really that bad but the three first round picks are stating to look like three first round picks. I’m eager to see Young return to see if Zgonina has an impact on him as well

• Like 1

And soon we will be adding Chase to this unit!!! A few tweaks to this back end and our saftey trio along with this defensive front and we can have a very very fast versitile group. I’m going to give credit not because we won but because for years TE’s have destroyed us. Forrest and Curl have really brought a element to this defense we haven’t had. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Tennessee and Chicago have terrible OL’s though, let’s see how they perform against a real one in Green Bay.  It is certainly nice to see progress however. 

Yeah but they were getting worked by terrible OL last season and to start the year. They’re playing differently now. 

20 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Yeah but they were getting worked by terrible OL last season and to start the year. They’re playing differently now. 

They’re definitely rushing better. They aren’t rushing upfield too much, leaving gaping holes for QBs to step up in or run through - JSW & Toohill did do it a few times vs Jax & Phila - but mostly it’s been much better.