2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

The Spurs really killed it with that Sochan pick, been catching up on his play and he may be my favorite rookie if we’re talking long term. Doesn’t have the pretty #s yet but you watch him play and this kid already does nearly everything, on both ends, with a filled out 6’9 frame.

Whether he becomes a true superstar or not will depend on that jumper’s development, but otherwise I can’t imagine that in a few year years he’s not an efficient 20-8-5 kind of guy who provides all-NBA level defense and can play in any system.

6 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

The Spurs really killed it with that Sochan pick, been catching up on his play and he may be my favorite rookie if we’re talking long term. Doesn’t have the pretty #s yet but you watch him play and this kid already does nearly everything, on both ends, with a filled out 6’9 frame.

Whether he becomes a true superstar or not will depend on that jumper’s development, but otherwise I can’t imagine that in a few year years he’s not an efficient 20-8-5 kind of guy who provides all-NBA level defense and can play in any system.

Agreed. I think the top 3 from this class end up being Paulo, Sochan and Dyson.

15 hours ago, catcheryea said:

dwane casey has been in los angeles for 36 hours and he is already completely zooted. what the **** is going on

Lol, Hayes is so bad.  I was very wrong on him.  I will say its unfortunate we didnt end up with Haliburton instead.  We likely would not have ended up with Cade, but would have had a chance and maybe added Mobley, Barnes, Giddy etc to go with him.  But if we had him and Cade, we would have a fun team right now and instead have a team tanking that likely is not intentionally tanking.  

2 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Lol, Hayes is so bad.  I was very wrong on him.  I will say its unfortunate we didnt end up with Haliburton instead.  We likely would not have ended up with Cade, but would have had a chance and maybe added Mobley, Barnes, Giddy etc to go with him.  But if we had him and Cade, we would have a fun team right now and instead have a team tanking that likely is not intentionally tanking.  

my grandfather loves telling me that when he was a kid, girls basketball was played 3 on 3 on each end but they couldn't cross half court. that would be perfect the perfect sport for killian

it's kinda sad because if he could even just be a 1 level scorer, he could be in the league for a long time but he just has absolutely no scoring juice from anywhere on the floor

• Like 1