2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

10 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Damian Lillard throwing shade at the Lakers for bringing Westbrook off the bench because he's a Hall of Famer. Dude...your team had Carmelo coming off the bench 2 years ago.

The man is consistent. He cares more about loyalty than winning.

Feels like if something is gonna happen with the Warriors it’s gonna be with Kuminga being involved and I think it’s a massive mistake but I do slightly get it but would love to see him back and given 25 minutes a game 

Washington finally considering trading Beal. But, like, does anyone even want him? His production has fallen, he's started getting injured again, and he's owed $52 million a year for the next 4 years. Oh, and he's not easy to move again if you trade for him because of his No Trade Clause.

3 years too late, Washington.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Washington finally considering trading Beal. But, like, does anyone even want him? His production has fallen, he's started getting injured again, and he's owed $52 million a year for the next 4 years. Oh, and he's not easy to move again if you trade for him because of his No Trade Clause.

If the Heat can get him without giving up Herro, or maybe also snag KP if Herro has to be included, I'm down for it. 

13 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Apparently the Heat and Suns both want him and are the top 2 for him right now. The Suns being in the top 2 tells you all you need to know about how untradeable he is though (I mean, literally, he has a NTC) because they have NO assets.