2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

19 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I think 13-7-2-2 on subpar efficiency seems about right.

That wouldnt be a bad stat line.  He is actually in a pretty good situation with a 3rd year Josh Giddey, 2nd year Jalen Williams and of course SGA.  It wont be any pressure on him to immediately contribute. 

Edited by Texansfan713

Who says no if LeBron demands "Trade me to Golden State or I retire."

LA Lakers receive: Jordan Poole, Moses Moody, Gary Payton II, 2026 1st Round Pick

Golden State receives: LeBron James

Then LA can trade AD to the highest bidder and start anew.

11 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

LA Lakers receive: Jordan Poole, Moses Moody, Gary Payton II, 2026 1st Round Pick

I'd sooner let him retire than take on Poole's dead contract and a couple of role players and what is probably a very late FRP.

12 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

348884802-758309655989365-14594844842043

12 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

LA says no.

6 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

You think 2026 would be a late 1st?

Unless Curry falls off a cliff, I don't see them being awful.  Maybe at best a fringe playoff team, but you have to imagine that the Warriors would want/need protections on that pick.  And I don't think the Warriors are that far away from being back to title contenders, but I think they need a team who likes Jordan Poole quite a bit and willing to gamble on him.  Personally, I think there are several teams who still value Jonathan Kuminga highly, and I think given the reality that he's in Kerr's doghouse he'd be better off being dealt.

2 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

I’m this hypothetical trade I think it’s more Wiggins, Poole and Kuminga. 

Warriors don’t need to send any draft picks. 

Bron and Vando to the Warriors 

I can't imagine any hypothetical scenario where this gets done

17 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Unless Curry falls off a cliff, I don't see them being awful.  Maybe at best a fringe playoff team, but you have to imagine that the Warriors would want/need protections on that pick.  And I don't think the Warriors are that far away from being back to title contenders, but I think they need a team who likes Jordan Poole quite a bit and willing to gamble on him.  Personally, I think there are several teams who still value Jonathan Kuminga highly, and I think given the reality that he's in Kerr's doghouse he'd be better off being dealt.

You're talking about a team with a retired LeBron, washed Klay and Draymond, and 37-year-old Steph at that point. That team is done. Late 1st rounder? Come on.

6 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

You're talking about a team with a retired LeBron, washed Klay and Draymond, and 37-year-old Steph at that point. That team is done. Late 1st rounder? Come on.

There's a LOT of years in between now and that draft.  That's a LOT of variability involved.

54 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

There's a LOT of years in between now and that draft.  That's a LOT of variability involved.

I get that, but they would have no assets or pathways to change their team at all after this trade.