Week 7 GDT Giants vs. Jaguars @ 1pm EST

Giants4eva

Another week, another win! Not too much new to say this week. I did think the coaching had an extremely strong game yet again, especially Kafka. As others have noted, this was Thibs's best game. He's getting better each game and it's extremely encouraging! Wan'Dale also looked better in his second game and you can see how much NFL-level WRs might further improve this offense but when push came to shove, it was still Daniel Jones and Saquon just being better than everyone else on the field. 

What to look forward to:

1. What happens with Nick Gates? Will he be activated and if so, will he see some series?

2. Is Daniel Bellinger going to be okay? Is he back next week? Is he back ever?

3. What does the offense look like with both Wan'Dale and Toney healthy. We're getting close there and it could really open some things up. I know not to expect much from Toney but this is about the rest of the offense with competent WRs on the field. 

4. When Aaron Robinson comes back, does CB become a strength with him in the nickel and Moreau outside?

5. Will the sacks start coming with Thibs?!

Let the good times roll fellas. 

• Like 2

Maybe I was wrong about Thibs. I was against drafting him, but he's gotten better every week. The only way the Jags could stop him yesterday was to hold him... which they did, often. 😅

I was hoping we could have a dominant win instead of the usual fourth quarter heart attack, but I'll take them any way we can get them.

Huge test next week against another red-hot underdog team, in one of the toughest stadiums. I look forward to it.

Edited by y*so*blu
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

Maybe I was wrong about Thibs. I was against drafting him, but he's gotten better every week. The only way the Jags could stop him yesterday was to hold him... which they did, often. 😅

I was hoping we could have a dominant win instead of the usual fourth quarter heart attack, but I'll take them any way we can get them.

Huge test next week against another red-hot underdog team, in one of the toughest stadiums. I look forward to it.

I was all for the pick with Thibs. Mainly because the kids personality is electric and just brings that energy to the locker room that this team has sorely needed. He was highly touted coming out of Oregon but with the rise of Walker and Hutchinson he kinda became the odd man out amongst the top EDGE guys in this past draft. No matter to me. im VERY satisfied. 

2 hours ago, IHatesnyder said:

See u guys in a few weeks httc😏

DL gonna be to much for Daniel jones 

You just traded for a new player? That dl has not been much of a problem for Daniel Jones before, seeing how he is one off sides call from being undefeated against the Redskins, the Washington Team or what ever you guys are going to call yourselves this year.

12 hours ago, Go_Giants said:

You just traded for a new player? That dl has not been much of a problem for Daniel Jones before, seeing how he is one off sides call from being undefeated against the Redskins, the Washington Team or what ever you guys are going to call yourselves this year.

Bad take 

and we beat jones last year 

And our pass rush is very good this season better than last year .