Week 7 GDT Giants vs. Jaguars @ 1pm EST

Giants4eva

8 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Damn. I may be starting to believe in Daniel Jones...

I've never seen him get that animated. He said "I'm taking the ball down the field and we are scoring". Ran it in himself. Was yelling at people on the sideline. Wow. I loved it. 

He knew Marcus Johnson should have caught that ball... and there were several other drops too. Love the confidence from Jones. We would not have won this game without him.

• Like 1

That final minute was the longest minute of my life....haha.

I no longer have any fingernails and my hair is falling out.

Offensively I think we played like I expected.  We got the early TD and moved the ball well.  Defense with the exception of the final quarter did not perform well at all, notably in the secondary.  Trevor passed for over 300 and they just moved the chains all game.

The last drive took forever to unfold.  Just glad it worked out for us.

6-1 next team at Seattle 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Damn. I may be starting to believe in Daniel Jones...

I've never seen him get that animated. He said "I'm taking the ball down the field and we are scoring". Ran it in himself. Was yelling at people on the sideline. Wow. I loved it. 

About time....haha.

6 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Glad to see Daniel Jones is getting some love.

Just imagine if he had some real targets out there.  Still say we need to resign him and get him some better targets via FA and/or draft.

At this point, you'd have to be ignoring what you see to not give him his due. This is now consistent, solid, impressive play with almost no one around him. He's taking ownership of the team and believes he can win any game. It's truly impressive.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Acgott said:

Also great work by our OL especially against a good Front 7 of the Jags. Didn’t notice many bad plays by them on pass protection.

And that was with 3 players down. 

I really, really hope Bellinger is OK. That's a potentially life altering, career ending injury if it is serious. 

Just now, minutemancl said:

And that was with 3 players down. 

I really, really hope Bellinger is OK. That's a potentially life altering, career ending injury if it is serious. 

He was back with the team after the game, so I’ll take that as a positive sign.

19 minutes ago, Acgott said:

Also great work by our OL especially against a good Front 7 of the Jags. Didn’t notice many bad plays by them on pass protection.

Agreed but I'm looking forward to this off season to address it a bit more.  We get some interior o line help and we're solid.