Thanksgiving, Week 12: VIKINGS (8-2) at Lions (6-4)

swede700

1 minute ago, SimbaWho said:

Wow... what a downer for Lions fans. Not, that it's not always in the back of our minds that they'll come out flat but this was a big game for the Lions and they've completely flopped it. It's tough being a Lions fan...

plenty of game left still, but i hear ya...

I honestly think Zimmer has been playing mind games with keenum. By not committing to him, he is putting a fire under Keenum. The guy is competing and looking like he is trying to prove people wrong. TV commentators are praising him, so Im assuming that fire is coming from Zim.

1 minute ago, HEYPAUL! said:

I honestly think Zimmer has been playing mind games with keenum. By not committing to him, he is putting a fire under Keenum. The guy is competing and looking like he is trying to prove people wrong. TV commentators are praising him, so Im assuming that fire is coming from Zim.

hmm... interesting point.

1 minute ago, HEYPAUL! said:

I think Case is just a pure pro. Zimmer doesn't seem like the type of guy to play mind games either

Archived