Monday Night Football - Atlanta v Seattle

ET80

7 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Two Questions for Falcons Fans:

1) Why is Andre Roberts your returnman? How can you not do better?

2) Why does your defense suck this year?

Answer to #1 is your guess is as good as mine our ST in general sucks most the time outside of our kicker lol.

#2 is you are wrong on this one as our defense has played well for the most part all year.    Heck even in this game they have done well as the ST has put them in terrible field position all game and they have stepped up plenty of times and even gave us 7 of our points in the game so far. 

We are a top 10 defense so far i think 7th in yards overall before the game and like 10th in points before the game.   Im not sure why you are saying they suck so bad from this game i think they have done well with hos much they have been setup to fail so far.

1 minute ago, FalconFan13 said:

Answer to #1 is your guess is as good as mine our ST in general sucks most the time outside of our kicker lol.

#2 is you are wrong on this one as our defense has played well for the most part all year.    Heck even in this game they have done well as the ST has put them in terrible field position all game and they have stepped up plenty of times and even gave us 7 of our points in the game so far. 

We are a top 10 defense so far i think 7th in yards overall before the game and like 10th in points before the game.   Im not sure why you are saying they suck so bad from this game i think they have done well with hos much they have been setup to fail so far.

My apologies. Why do they suck so much at defending Russell Wilson?

What its like to be a RB for Seattle in 2017

CJ Prosise : Hurt to start the season, come back, get hurt, come back, get hurt = IR

Thomas Rawls : Start season hurt, come back, get hurt

Chris Carson : Start season, play amazingly, break foot, IR

Eddy Lacy : Be fat, suck at running, get hurt twice

Mike Davis : Play well in one half, get hurt.

Archived