Chiefs DL Frank Clark suspended 2 games

RaidersAreOne

This seems fair’ish but man it makes Willie Gay’s suspension for beating up a vacuum more confusing confusing.

Also, still using the Deshawn Watson suspension scale having guns you shouldn’t have is 2/11 as bad as assaulting 23 women. 

edit: at least he’ll have an excuse to not show up to games, over his two game suspension he’ll produce roughly as much as normal.

Edited by Mizter_Clean10

40 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I really don't understand their timing on suspending our players this year.

Yeah, it seems that most suspensions for past offseason issues result in suspensions to start the season. Not great optics. I hope Mahomes puts all of his shopping carts in the return or that could be an easy 1 game suspension during the playoffs.

Edited by nicfre2011
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I really don't understand their timing on suspending our players this year.

As a Raider fan you'd think I'd approve this suspension but... I DON'T 

I don't have a problem with non felon charges. Also a big 2A fan so... Who decides what gets punished and for how long?!? Seems a bit 'off' compared to Watson but I've dated a massage therapist so.... No Comment as anything you say can and WILL be held against you in a court of law...but....Really happy the Raiders didn't trade for him. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

It’s like they wait for Chiefs players to have a good game and then they’re like “oh yeah I forgot we gotta suspend that guy”

They want the ChargIR's to win the division but...DOPE!!!