Week 10: VIKINGS (7-1) at Bills (6-2)

swede700

Great win and love the fight from the team. The fact Von Miller chose O'Neil over Darrisaw shows how good of a LT he's becoming. I was against it but I'm now for sitting Ed Ingram a game or two. His footwork and protection has gotten worst. He needs a reset. Stepped on Kirk twice and believe did the same at Washington too.

1 hour ago, dc_vikingfan said:

Great win and love the fight from the team. The fact Von Miller chose O'Neil over Darrisaw shows how good of a LT he's becoming. I was against it but I'm now for sitting Ed Ingram a game or two. His footwork and protection has gotten worst. He needs a reset. Stepped on Kirk twice and believe did the same at Washington too.

HIs backup is Chris Reed, but he's the only other "official" G on the active roster (they could probably throw in Schlottmann in a pinch).  Personally, I think they have to stick with Ingram while he gets through these growing pains, because you don't want to have him as the primary backup, and then if Cleveland gets injured have to swap Reed over to LG in the middle of a game and bring in Ingram...while it can be done, it just gets messy.    

• Like 3