The Office Mafia: Dunder Mifflin execs (mafia) win!

Malfatron

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

I honestly feel like town is more likely to make this mistake than scum. Scum has a team of people who could notice. Plus what would Dome gain from correcting this as scum?

It's not a "mistake". He literally said he reread his PM results and it said Corporate.

He slipped. Malf would not go against his own terminology for a result pm.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I'd lean towards pushing another inactive tbh.

TKN, Rack, Josh, Daboyle, etc.

BCB's "Town on Town" comment still grates at me for no real reason, almost spoken as though there was insider knowledge. He's a lot lower on my list post Sanchez shenanigans with Dome though.

I'm always down to vote Daboyle out, but you guys really need to go reread the entirity of Domes claims... 

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

It's not a "mistake". He literally said he reread his PM results and it said Corporate.

He slipped. Malf would not go against his own terminology for a result pm.

Like, I get what you’re saying, but I don’t understand why Dome would care to correct himself at all if he were scum 

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Any reason you wouldnt do Sanchez? 

im still a bit perplexed by him and the Dome situation. I feel strongly enough to vote Dome but still not super trusting of Sanchez. 

Whicker is the most active poster in this game. Besides, I can't confirm alignment in my discord, only have malf confirm my alignment. My hope is to get a couple of active posters in there, confirm my alignment, and then have either a strong coalition of town or have a 2 v 1 claim confirmation on a scum who attacks me once my alignment is revealed. 

And by revealing this, I am hoping that any scum who I do accidentally add is forced to stay hidden and not move against me or my discord mates. 

Just now, Whicker said:

Like, I get what you’re saying, but I don’t understand why Dome would care to correct himself at all if he were scum 

He didnt correct anything... He just added to his lie. He literally reiterated something that is incorrect. It was a gambit that he lost with. 

Everything he has posted since "sanchez is not dunder mifflin" has been to play it off when Sanchez had flipped town. Not only did we not lynch Sanchez, but he outed himself via a pretty big slip.

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

im still a bit perplexed by him and the Dome situation. I feel strongly enough to vote Dome but still not super trusting of Sanchez. 

Whicker is the most active poster in this game. Besides, I can't confirm alignment in my discord, only have malf confirm my alignment. My hope is to get a couple of active posters in there, confirm my alignment, and then have either a strong coalition of town or have a 2 v 1 claim confirmation on a scum who attacks me once my alignment is revealed. 

And by revealing this, I am hoping that any scum who I do accidentally add is forced to stay hidden and not move against me or my discord mates. 

I will be interested to know the results of adding Whicker to your chat. At this point, Sanchez does not appear scummy to me. Knowing that you are in a chat makes me wonder how many chats are out there. 

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

What about a blatant slip up using the wrong word that would not appear in a PM from the host is not convincing? 

@Whicker He literally posted a long "simple math" post to explain his "mistake" and put Corporate in quotations. There is zero chance Malf sent him that result. If I was host maybe that mistake happens, not Malf. 

11 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

What about a blatant slip up using the wrong word that would not appear in a PM from the host is not convincing? 

I’m saying town can “slip” on that as much as scum can. I’ve been calling them corporate this whole time and no one has found that sus. 

Like, he has quite literally claimed the main character of the show to no CC. That’s stronger to me than the “slip”

16 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

He didnt correct anything... He just added to his lie. He literally reiterated something that is incorrect. It was a gambit that he lost with. 

Everything he has posted since "sanchez is not dunder mifflin" has been to play it off when Sanchez had flipped town. Not only did we not lynch Sanchez, but he outed himself via a pretty big slip.

I see what you’re saying.