Week 12 Titans

Beck Bristow

Heard somewhere Boyd was in concussion protocol early in the game yesterday, but I didn't see any of it.

Loved Karras' post game celebration after the Titan's dline tried to take out knees on the kneel downs.  If you haven't seen it, seek it out, I saw it through Goodberry on Twitter.

12 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

Defense played lights out.  Higgins is a stud.

What's going on with Boyd?  He's almost disappeared with Chase out.

He did go in to be examined for a potential concussion, but was back out after. Had a couple of catches, nothing special. Did noticeably slip on a route that should have been a completion. Not sure if he's not getting open with the extra attention as the two instead of the three, or if Hurst is getting a lot of those targets.

15 hours ago, Beck Bristow said:

He did go in to be examined for a potential concussion, but was back out after. Had a couple of catches, nothing special. Did noticeably slip on a route that should have been a completion. Not sure if he's not getting open with the extra attention as the two instead of the three, or if Hurst is getting a lot of those targets.

Yeah, was a rare disappointing day for Boyd, who is usually ultra-reliable. You could see he was visibly frustrated.

Barring he practices in full this week, I expect a big bounce back game from him against KC. We’ll need it.