2022 GDT 4-7 Steelers visit the 5-7 Falcons

Steeler Hitman

1 minute ago, 43M said:

And to think we likely would have gotten a 2nd or possibly late 1st for him last offseason.

proves what a bad signing it was. I never liked it, but also never thought it would regress this badly.  

trade him for some moldy cheese in the offseason

Just now, MOSteelers56 said:

I’m trying to keep Sutton at the end of the year. Keeping Wallace too. Bring in a talented rookie CB to rotate around with them. They can all play the slot fairly well. Ditch Witherspoon. 

A legit CB1 changes the complexion of this defense so much. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I’m trying to keep Sutton at the end of the year. Keeping Wallace too. Bring in a talented rookie CB to rotate around with them. They can all play the slot fairly well. Ditch Witherspoon. 

any near top tier UFA out there?

someone here had the draft with CB as RD1 which would help.  Agree with Sutton and Wallace, but depth is always important 

Just now, 3rivers said:

any near top tier UFA out there?

someone here had the draft with CB as RD1 which would help.  Agree with Sutton and Wallace, but depth is always important 

I’m not sure on the Free Agents. I’d like to draft one honestly. Save some money and there seem to be some really solid prospects this year.

Just now, MOSteelers56 said:

I think we could get a 2nd for Diontae for sure. I mean, we got a good second for Chase and he’s done far less than Diontae.

Chase is also a lot cheaper than Diontae.  I think it's a 3rd and 5th for Diontae is you try to move him.  I swore I saw SD say earlier this week that Diontae has no guaranteed money beyond this year.