The Game Awards 2022

Kiltman

On 12/10/2022 at 5:02 PM, Danger said:

Think this is mislabeled. Pretty sure Call of the Mountain is the first game but in VR.

Yeah....Call of the Mountain is VR.    Burning Shores is the DLC...

Edited by 43M

On 12/10/2022 at 1:24 PM, showtime said:

Already pre ordered Diablo 4 and Street Fighter 6. $200+ in pre orders =/

Diablo looks great. Like really good. But right now I don't trust Blizzard further than I could throw them. There's a big chance that despite what they say there is going to be aggressive monetization that completely ruins the game a la OW2 and Diablo Immortal. They have been absolutely ****ting the bed recently and being greedy bastards. There's no way I'm just going to give them my money without seeing some real reviews first.

14 hours ago, Geek said:

Diablo looks great. Like really good. But right now I don't trust Blizzard further than I could throw them. There's a big chance that despite what they say there is going to be aggressive monetization that completely ruins the game a la OW2 and Diablo Immortal. They have been absolutely ****ting the bed recently and being greedy bastards. There's no way I'm just going to give them my money without seeing some real reviews first.

They've already directly answered those concerns saying that they will not put anything game play related as purchasable. Immortal is a mobile game. Most mobile games have pay to win mechanics, especially the free ones. They never said prior to Immortal's launch that the game wouldn't be like that.

As far as OW2 is concerned, skin prices are high, but those are cosmetics. I don't like the way they introduce new heroes in the game, but the new game director said they were gonna adjust things in season 3.