Nightingale, ex BioWare team

Baldur’s Gate III, full release in August

Earhblade

Warhammer40k Space Marine 2

COD Mw2: Raid mode

Destiny 2 Lightfall

Horizon:FW Burning Skies

Dune mmo

Meet your maker, base building game and rougelike?

Tekken 8, story

Transformers Reactivate

Remnant II

Crash Team Rumble

Wayfinder

Hades 2 is by far the biggest reveal for me. The original is easy top 3 game of all time.

Armored Core 6 is gonna be wild after all that Elden Ring money.

Replaced is easily the most gorgeous game shown.

Judes is hype. First game from the creator of Bioshock in a while.

A lot of really great games shown but those are the highlights for me.

Down show, kinda ok like the games this year. But some good game reveals. I’ll update with the trailers.

Reports that Xbox would be silent were spot on. I get that they are trying to get the Activision/Blizzard through but was weird not to show any of their non-Bethesda games.

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

Think we’ll see it at E3 with the release date. Don’t want to overshoe it at the Game Awards. Plus the ABK stuff.

Whens E3? Isnt it in June? Also having a hard time understanding the last part of the sentence lol Assuming its a typo form mobile.

As i re read my post and notice multiple typos.

Edited by mattyice0401

5 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Whens E3? Isnt it in June? Also having a hard time understanding the last part of the sentence lol Assuming its a typo form mobile.

As i re read my post and notice multiple typos.

Yep, usually second Sunday of June for them.

ABK= Activision | Blizzard | King

Basically the whole big argument is Xbox is uniquely gating games from other platforms and will continue to do so with Call of Duty as soon as they can. Which is dumb because they all do it, but making a show of Hellblade 2 / Starfield / Redfall at the game awards probably wasn’t the move to disuade that argument. They seemingly took the L last night to highlight PlayStations influence and what they’ve made exclusive. It’s all posturing.

I hadn’t posted updates to that deal in a bit.

- Sony has been trying to get it blocked
- Microsoft has made the concession of an in writing 10 year agreement. Sony refused, they did it anyway with Nintendo and Steam to show others thought it was adequate. Which it’s not really a thing platforms do.
- The FTC announced yesterday that they were suing to block the deal. Mostly as a posturing move but their main argument was Microsoft broke a verbal agreement with the European trade commission they wouldn’t make Bethesda games exclusive.
- Today the EU commission said such an agreement was never a thing. Which publicly yeah, they have yet to go back on anything they said.

So as it stands both trade commissions are now at a disadvantage in their arguments thanks to the FTC. The deal was always going to go through, but it’s been a bit bumpier than I think Microsoft thought. Was looking like it’d get dragged out into the fall next year, but that FTC move probably keeps it on track for the Spring.

About the Batman SS:KtJL reveal: I really think WB were planning to keep it under wraps with no cast listings anywhere on sites like IMDb until after the game’s release (much like Disney did Charlie Cox and the 2 other Spider-Men in No Way Home), but with Kevin Conroy’s untimely passing (R.I.P.), they decided to let the cat out of the bag early and let us hear his iconic voice one last time while paying something of a tribute to the best Batman actor to ever grace our screens, both big and small alike. And potentially spur additional pre-orders for the game in the process.

Of course, anyone who knows the true/secret ending to Arkham Knight knows this was probably in the works for some time (which is precisely why I figured they decided not to make Gotham Knights the follow-up to AK despite it making all the sense in the world and SS:KtJL making no sense to be in continuity from a storyline perspective to an unknowing fan), but with the tragic news, their hand was forced and the cat’s now out of the bag. I could easily be wrong, but I don’t think they were planning to reveal it before release until this sad news hit.

KC was an icon and inspiration to us all. His iconic voice will forever be ingrained in the character even in death. Rest peacefully. 🤘

Edited by KManX89
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, showtime said:

Already pre ordered Diablo 4 and Street Fighter 6. $200+ in pre orders =/

Diablo 4 really has me excited in a way the franchise never has. Ima wait on doing it to see if it’ll be on gamepass day one, but right now I’d buy it

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

Diablo 4 really has me excited in a way the franchise never has. Ima wait on doing it to see if it’ll be on gamepass day one, but right now I’d buy it

I remember playing Diablo when i was 11 and got scammed by the "cow world" trick.

A user said theres a way to get to the secret cow world

Drop all your stuff and push a key combination

And that key combination hard booted me out