Parks and Recreation Mafia - Game Over - TOWN WINS!

Daboyle

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

highly doubtful

Okay

I apparently wasted a move. Lynch me for it and discredit me or whatever you want to do. 

Highly doubtful Charles Miner was town but he was

I’m not keeping up with this game as close and I have zero idea about source material. No idea who anyone is or how important they are. I’m just going off casual information.

Really don’t care. 

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

could you be more specific?

did you have x3 alignment compares? or is there some other information you received on bcb on night 2?

I have an odd night alignment compare. I received different info on bcb on night 2. Really don’t care to reveal more. Why would I save Malf if scum? 

Just now, The Orca said:

And you are still scum

Your only “evidence” on me is a post where I insulted you… just so you are aware of that later if you reflect on where it all went wrong.

Just now, Whicker said:

Why would I save Malf if scum? 

So you can say these words in this order. 

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Okay

I apparently wasted a move. Lynch me for it and discredit me or whatever you want to do. 

Highly doubtful Charles Miner was town but he was

I’m not keeping up with this game as close and I have zero idea about source material. No idea who anyone is or how important they are. I’m just going off casual information.

Really don’t care. 

I think you misinterpreted the situation a little bit here. I have no goal or desire to discredit you, let alone lynch you.  On the contrary, you're pretty much the one person on the jlash lynch line I'm pretty confident is town

I don't think jlash was a good invest, but hey, it happens (I've made a few bad moves myself). Especially if you weren't following the game closely.

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

Your only “evidence” on me is a post where I insulted you… just so you are aware of that later if you reflect on where it all went wrong.

So you can say these words in this order. 

My evidence is voting patterns, process of elimations, your reactions, defenses, pushes, and a scumtell...im good. You are scum 

Unfortunately I cannot bring myself to kill orca when I’m Lynched

but everyone should give a secondary vote for who they want me to strongman kill so it’s not a total wasted voting phase if I’m the lynch 

we’ll make this a community effort… maybe