Parks and Recreation Mafia - Game Over - TOWN WINS!

Daboyle

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

Your only “evidence” on me is a post where I insulted you… just so you are aware of that later if you reflect on where it all went wrong.

So you can say these words in this order. 

To the bottom part...you think Whicker as mafia fakes a town role to clear Malf who he knows isn't mafia...but risks him potentially being nontown and then he is just Fd? 

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I think you misinterpreted the situation a little bit here. I have no goal or desire to discredit you, let alone lynch you.  On the contrary, you're pretty much the one person on the jlash lynch line I'm pretty confident is town

I don't think jlash was a good invest, but hey, it happens (I've made a few bad moves myself). Especially if you weren't following the game closely.

I'm considerably less confident bcb is town, hence my inquiry on the nature of your information, for the record @Whicker

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

To the bottom part...you think Whicker as mafia fakes a town role to clear Malf who he knows isn't mafia...but risks him potentially being nontown and then he is just Fd? 

I already answered this my guy. 

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

Unfortunately I cannot bring myself to kill orca when I’m Lynched

but everyone should give a secondary vote for who they want me to strongman kill so it’s not a total wasted voting phase if I’m the lynch 

we’ll make this a community effort… maybe 

Look at it this way, if I'm wrong (I'm not)...you can kill the person you think is scum...or put another bullet in Malf 

I dont see how your role lives in the same game as a pardon...im calling BS on it 

Just now, The Orca said:

Look at it this way, if I'm wrong (I'm not)...you can kill the person you think is scum...or put another bullet in Malf 

I dont see how your role lives in the same game as a pardon...im calling BS on it 

You don’t see how a vengeful lives in the same game as a pardon? Lol 

Jerry Gergich What GIF by Parks and Recreation

Okay so when i claimed my ability to save Malf, it's "Whicker and Malf are scum together and Whicker is white knighting him"

but then after it's proved Malf is town, it becomes "you were setting this up the whole time"

Like the only reason people had for me scum before this was that I was trying to save scum Malf. And yet people say I wasted an investigation on jlash because the reason he was scum is ostensibly proved wrong

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm considerably less confident bcb is town, hence my inquiry on the nature of your information, for the record @Whicker

The nature of my information is that I'm town and I strongly believe bcb is town based on information. What else do you want? If you think I'm scum then fine. But if you think I'm town then trust my damn information so I don't have to claim **** like I had to last time without wanting to 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Okay so when i claimed my ability to save Malf, it's "Whicker and Malf are scum together and Whicker is white knighting him"

but then after it's proved Malf is town, it becomes "you were setting this up the whole time"

Like the only reason people had for me scum before this was that I was trying to save scum Malf. And yet people say I wasted an investigation on jlash because the reason he was scum is ostensibly proved wrong

I think you are looking too far into a couple comments man. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

If you are town it wasn't a waste. Ignore complainers and stick to the task at hand. You have a different picture of who you trust and what info you know is real, use it to narrow the field down to a few people. 

What are your top 3 town reads and top 3 scum reads