Parks and Recreation Mafia - Game Over - TOWN WINS!

Daboyle

14 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

if you were scum, targeted one person, ended up at me and I didn't die, what else would you assume?  I can't see anyway they'd think someone would willingly protect me night one besides myself

Again, for the 47th time. How does town have 2 odd night protectors? Why do I keep ending up protecting you?

14 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Pretty clear swoosh needs to be lynched today. After that Dome/Pickle/Sanchez is the group 

I say we need to lynch Dome. Limit the field by taking out a potential mafia...if by some small unlikley chance he told the truth, he can kill Swoosh 

Just now, Dome said:

Based on the scum name, the scum team doesn’t seem to have a likely shared goal as far as the plot is concerned

so yeah, Jamm makes the most sense as the third scum to both Tammy’s 

If there’s a fourth, ironically probably the Ingrid character 

Just now, The Orca said:

I say we need to lynch Dome. Limit the field by taking out a potential mafia...if by some small unlikley chance he told the truth, he can kill Swoosh 

Typically I’d actually agree, but given he can’t win with us, flips happen simultaneously as night is processed, and all it takes is him not voting Dome, no thanks.

Dome takes out a civ, swoosh and mafia double up…too risky.