Parks and Recreation Mafia - Game Over - TOWN WINS!

Daboyle

7 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Pickle Rick

You wanna check that again.  Whicker for the blatant lie. 

7 minutes ago, Dome said:

@Pickle Rick now is the time to claim 

im not bluffing, I have a strongman hit I can use when lynched and I will shoot you if you don’t convince me you’re town 

I'm Tom Haverford, town backup.  I did not get deadpulse's role which is why I've been all over forge since the start of d2. 

Deadpulse was scum in some manner 

I was blocked assuming by scoundrel n3 (his claim) which is why I said him blocking me was interesting 

Give me scoundrel as the mafia roleblock and whicker as the mafia role cop if he wants to stick by the fake red letter 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You wanna check that again.  Whicker for the blatant lie. 

I'm Tom Haverford, town backup.  I did not get deadpulse's role which is why I've been all over forge since the start of d2. 

Deadpulse was scum in some manner 

I was blocked assuming by scoundrel n3 (his claim) which is why I said him blocking me was interesting 

Give me scoundrel as the mafia roleblock and whicker as the mafia role cop if he wants to stick by the fake red letter 

I thought you said I was scum last night and several times yesterday and refused to work with me at all?

why is it not whicker and me?