Parks and Recreation Mafia - Game Over - TOWN WINS!

Daboyle

I don't think I can vote dome just yet if we're saying he was rb'd and jailed. I've read all the back and forth saying it could just be an odd mechanic...but yea I don't know. 

I protected whicker last night btw. But he was busy doing sex apparently.

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

I don't think I can vote dome just yet if we're saying he was rb'd and jailed. I've read all the back and forth saying it could just be an odd mechanic...but yea I don't know. 

I protected whicker last night btw. But he was busy doing sex apparently.

did you miss both the roleblocker and jailer claiming the host told them that their moves doesn't prevent the scum kill?

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Dome

Still an outside shot at TKN, Whicker as the scum MVP white knight/pickle bus.

So you think it's plausible both mechanics of a jail and RB would still allow him to kill? You guys have all done this more than me so I'm legitimately asking.

8 minutes ago, Jlash said:

So you think it's plausible both mechanics of a jail and RB would still allow him to kill? You guys have all done this more than me so I'm legitimately asking.

Typically absolutely not. However, with 3 protector variations in play for town, I’d say it’s a balance attempt by the host.

With Pickle and Josh’s flip, Sanchez checks out for the jail on Josh and Pickle roleblocked me the same night, so scoundrel claiming no move works, and we won’t know for sure but scoundrel likely kept Pickle from redirecting N3 with a block.

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Typically absolutely not. However, with 3 protector variations in play for town, I’d say it’s a balance attempt by the host.

With Pickle and Josh’s flip, Sanchez checks out for the jail on Josh and Pickle roleblocked me the same night, so scoundrel claiming no move works, and we won’t know for sure but scoundrel likely kept Pickle from redirecting N3 with a block.

So you think the thing where he can kill upon lynching has been a clever bs this whole time? I've never even heard of a bunch of these roles I can't pick out what seems fake. Innocent child, janitor, strongman. Never played with any of these.

A RB that can’t block a scum hit and the user doesn’t find out about that mechanic until lylo when someone is double roleblocked and suddenly it’s “oh yeah your RB doesn’t work on scum hits btw”

One of the strangest things I’ve ever seen in a mafia game 

4 minutes ago, Jlash said:

So you think the thing where he can kill upon lynching has been a clever bs this whole time? I've never even heard of a bunch of these roles I can't pick out what seems fake. Innocent child, janitor, strongman. Never played with any of these.

Could be. If he’s a town vengeful role, Dome will eliminate someone upon his death that’s unverified, which also helps us out.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

A RB that can’t block a scum hit and the user doesn’t find out about that mechanic until lylo when someone is double roleblocked and suddenly it’s “oh yeah your RB doesn’t work on scum hits btw”

One of the strangest things I’ve ever seen in a mafia game 

You’re not wrong.