Parks and Recreation Mafia - Game Over - TOWN WINS!

Daboyle

Just now, swoosh said:

I'm town, leave me alive and I'll hunt your team down 1 by 1. that's a promise. I love the chase as well.

If I was scum, I'd leave you alive for this post, as well as Malfatron, because...well he's just so darn loveable. I'd kill Squire first or one of the twins, to make an instant enemy out of the other and then have to test my thread ability and create a challenge, maybe BCB, Forge, or Rack.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If I was scum, I'd leave you alive for this post, as well as Malfatron, because...well he's just so darn loveable. I'd kill Squire first or one of the twins, to make an instant enemy out of the other and then have to test my thread ability and create a challenge, maybe BCB, Forge, or Rack.

Posts like this won't do me any favors starting tomorrow, guaranteed.

Just now, Scoundrel said:

And here we are. One cleared player and a bunch of Schmidt’s 

@The Orca is likely the clearest player we have because i doubt scum would do what he did

Waiting to see if orca wants to work with town and provide more information if he has the same cover roles as you do. I wouldnt mind working with a friendly other

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

@The Orca is likely the clearest player we have because i doubt scum would do what he did

Waiting to see if orca wants to work with town and provide more information if he has the same cover roles as you do. I wouldnt mind working with a friendly other

Admittedly, that does peak my curiosity a bit. If it's the case, we should be entitled to seeing the first 10 minute rant in discord fallout after that Orca callout postgame.

• Like 1