Parks and Recreation Mafia - Game Over - TOWN WINS!

Daboyle

16 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

this is at least plausible to me, but it seems odd that you're now confirming his power while claiming you had redirected someone else entirely...

I got motivated last night. I thought mwil went to me on his own. I wasnt told it was mwil, but he softed it enough during d1. Due to the motivation power, i get to use 2 redirects on n2 instead of 1.

I did not redirect mwil at all, and i cannot confirm that mwils statement that he was redirected is the least bit true. Only that he visited me.

I attempted to move josh to bcb on n1.

I figured that mwil was mentioning "redirect" because daboyle told him which power he ended up giving me. 

@MWil23 you are really off on a bad tangent. Get yourself together here.

My 2 redirects that i have can really kill scum here.

If you kill me, the scum janitor situation worked.

Help @Whicker!

When in doubt, follow sanchez

Dome 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Perd is not exactly a strong character claim Malf

yes and no on this one for me. he should definitely be in the game, but maybe not town as Josh pointed out. I don't think he'd be a scum role though. perhaps a cover role, but I'd actually lean towards some sort of 3rd party. 

Just now, swoosh said:

yes and no on this one for me. he should definitely be in the game, but maybe not town as Josh pointed out. I don't think he'd be a scum role though. perhaps a cover role, but I'd actually lean towards some sort of 3rd party. 

I don’t think malf plays it this way if he’s Indy… he likes to cause chaos early, get some people to claim and get voted out helping his team with as much info as he can 

it’s textbook scum team malf 

Just now, Dome said:

I don’t think malf plays it this way if he’s Indy… he likes to cause chaos early, get some people to claim and get voted out helping his team with as much info as he can 

it’s textbook scum team malf 

I agree. I'm leaning towards malf being scum, but the role has nothing to do with it for me.

Just now, swoosh said:

I agree. I'm leaning towards malf being scum, but the role has nothing to do with it for me.

Fair enough..

it helps me that I would not expect Perd to be town. Not impossible but it wouldn’t be my inclination.