XCOM Mafia: Day Five has begun. N5 at majority vote,

Dome

24 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Bc as everyone has said this game.....my power isn't possible in this game bc its too overpowered blah blah blah

I mean, I get why. You’re the only player who’s had an unlimited number of moves (everyone else has an x-shot or even/odd restraint), which is odd.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Bc as everyone has said this game.....my power isn't possible in this game bc its too overpowered blah blah blah

So scum would absolutely love to lynch a very powerful town role leaving a bunch of weaker stuff to contend with 

Let's use whicker as an example.  Say he was the last scum, so he knows there are no protects or roleblocks left in the game.  It would be insanely beneficial to him to get the last role that can both block and protect a kill out of the game. He can then just say oops I protected the wrong person every night as he kills freely with no one being able to stop or catch him (thats only me left based on the claimed roles)

That same general thought process can be applied to the others as well 

On top of all of that the ones voting me are the same ones that presumably have to be scum (racks is the only one that is on the list but hasn't voted me).  Malf has been blocked and failed on nights there were no kills.  Whicker claimed to protect himself and be blocked on nights there were no kills and same as mwil.  

I love how say whicker is using a bogus argument of "pickles power can't be in the game"......Except I have been verified that I am indeed the jail and he is ignoring the claims of 2 motivators being in the game (both of which have not been verified)

Or my argument has to do with the fact that you're a second protect in a small game but you know, reading and all that 

12 hours ago, Whicker said:

Like, I still want to know how Doctor and Jailer are on the same team in a 13 person game. Especially a ******* unlimited one. Lynch me and confirm my role if you have to but do not let Pickle get away with this crap 

Pickle is seriously gaslighting you all. My argument for all to see which has nothing to do with the level of power 

2 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

I mean, I get why. You’re the only player who’s had an unlimited number of moves (everyone else has an x-shot or even/odd restraint), which is odd.

So if I were scum I'd claim an x shot move.  No scum is gonna claim something that is gonna bring all the attention to them like a completely different type of move.  Not even fin lol 

13 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

30 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Then after that we learned that racks claims to be a 1 shot motivator (malf and nacho n1) and a 1 shot 3 time roleblock

So its all a mess now lol

Give me based on moves

Racks/Mwil

Malf/Whicker

Pickle

Deadpulse 

Malf seems scum to Fin town

Racks seems scum vs Mwil (if Mwil is just motivator)

Pickle seems scum vs everyone else's move

Deadpulse seems scum in general 

Vote steal scum

Double move multi person seems scum

Every night jail seems scum

Malf confirmed

Racks 1 move confirmed 

Pickle confirmed 

Mwil unconfirmed 

Id say a Mwil/Racks resolution should solve this. Outside chace its actually Deadpulse 

After night moves lock, someone tag me and ill claim so my info is out there as well 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Give me based on moves

Racks/Mwil

Malf/Whicker

Pickle

Deadpulse 

Malf seems scum to Fin town

Racks seems scum vs Mwil (if Mwil is just motivator)

Pickle seems scum vs everyone else's move

Deadpulse seems scum in general 

Vote steal scum

Double move multi person seems scum

Every night jail seems scum

Malf confirmed

Racks 1 move confirmed 

Pickle confirmed 

Mwil unconfirmed 

Id say a Mwil/Racks resolution should solve this. Outside chace its actually Deadpulse 

After night moves lock, someone tag me and ill claim so my info is out there as well 

Whicker is unconfirmed as well right?