XCOM Mafia: Day Five has begun. N5 at majority vote,

Dome

Just now, Malfatron said:

But you know in reality its not because if im scum, i dont bus and hope to make it to the final 4

Everyone’s game shifts and evolves. I don’t know anything except you were clearly role blocked by pickle and there was no kill. I feel like dog **** and am going to rest now. Right or wrong I’ll own it either way. My vote isn’t leaving you.

• Like 1

Just now, Scoundrel said:

Everyone’s game shifts and evolves. I don’t know anything except you were clearly role blocked by pickle and there was no kill. I feel like dog **** and am going to rest now. Right or wrong I’ll own it either way. My vote isn’t leaving you.

Then if you sway the others and i go, i only ask may you open your eyes fully and be mindful of other alternatives as the game progresses.

Though my prediction is that this time, your power would be seen as more of a threat to scum, so you exposed yourself for no real purpose

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Then if you sway the others and i go, i only ask may you open your eyes fully and be mindful of other alternatives as the game progresses.

Though my prediction is that this time, your power would be seen as more of a threat to scum, so you exposed yourself for no real purpose

Lol you were all about me sharing but you wanted to get in front of it first. And I’m not worried about dying 

Lol you were all about me sharing but you wanted to get in front of it first. And I’m not worried about dying 

Its because i picked up on that pickle was the rolblocker, and i picked up on that you saw pickle visit me.

I knew the results before you even posted them. Tried to basically save you from wasting your reveal.

I figured out a lot of claims last game too. This isnt hard to do

Just now, Whicker said:

Why does it have to be with me?? Lol

I have a good feeling about this. Malfs hit was blocked and he came in all ready to defend your “theory” of being protected. Which Pickle doubted rightfully so because he blocked malf. It’s you two. Let’s wrap this up. 

I have a good feeling about this. Malfs hit was blocked and he came in all ready to defend your “theory” of being protected. Which Pickle doubted rightfully so because he blocked malf. It’s you two. Let’s wrap this up. 

So you really think whicker and i comprise the worst scum team who ever existed?

Tsk tsk