XCOM Mafia: Day Five has begun. N5 at majority vote,

Dome

9 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

The level of play from town here is the lowest I've seen in a long time.

So people think so little of me that they really believe that if I was scum I would claim an ability that does not fit with all of the other claimed abilities....lmao

The last mafia should def be in this line 

Pickle

Mwil

Malf

Whicker

Racks  

_____

I'm town.   Racks, malf and mwil confirm my ability as a jail.  I jailed malf n1 when there was no kill (either blocking the kill that malf made or potentially saving him from a kill (the other option being whicker protected a kill)

Mwil has had no confirmation of any moves he has made and claimed the same ability he had last game 

Malf was jailed n1 when there was no kill and blocked by racks n3 when there was no kill

Whicker has no confirmation of any moves and has been pushing me from.a coupel days now....he has been posting scared lately and even tried to get votes to flip to me 

Racks - claimed to have more than 1 move, blocked 3 people n3 (could have done that instead of the night kill to throw town into a witch hunt against town and assuring he can skate by), he also visited malf n1 the day I jailed malf and there was no kill

______

The rest of the board almost have to be town.  Mwil I'd lean towniah bc he is not in the middle of the n1 stuff.

I have no idea why no one will ever listen to me.  I said it from d1 to this day.  Its between malf and whicker.  The evidence shows that as well.  

I believe @rackcs and @MWil23 to a degree 

It is between malf and whicker.  One of them know they are town and should be voting the other but it baffles me why they aren't (same as mwil)

______

I'd go down the line for the win

Whicker/Malf

Mwil

Racks

Why not Orca? He’s completely unverified 

To me Pickle it's not about thinking you're bad and that's why you claimed something different from everyone else's abilities. But iirc you claimed your role pretty early on so it could've been that you just didn't realize that seemingly everyone else had limited use abilities in some way. 

Tbh I could still easily flip mwil today. I've thought you've been playing differently this game than last and you're right that I can confirm your ability. Whereas I've felt all game that mwil has been scum. So from the gameplay angle of it, I lean towards you being town and mwil the scum. But the every night ability thing is odd.

Either way I feel good about where we're at as town and that whoever the scum is, we'll get them in the next day phase or two. So if people are more likely to vote you today and mwil tomorrow, then I'll go with that. But if people are fine going mwil today and you tomorrow, I can work with that as well.

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

To me Pickle it's not about thinking you're bad and that's why you claimed something different from everyone else's abilities. But iirc you claimed your role pretty early on so it could've been that you just didn't realize that seemingly everyone else had limited use abilities in some way. 

Tbh I could still easily flip mwil today. I've thought you've been playing differently this game than last and you're right that I can confirm your ability. Whereas I've felt all game that mwil has been scum. So from the gameplay angle of it, I lean towards you being town and mwil the scum. But the every night ability thing is odd.

Either way I feel good about where we're at as town and that whoever the scum is, we'll get them in the next day phase or two. So if people are more likely to vote you today and mwil tomorrow, then I'll go with that. But if people are fine going mwil today and you tomorrow, I can work with that as well.

The Grinch Film GIF by The Good Films

7 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Why are you and everyone ignoring malf/whicker?

But after the mass block, Malf saying his ability failed is interesting to say the least, since rack didn’t block him allegedly. Weird PoE.

If Rack is telling the truth, it’s Pickle, Whicker, or Malf in that order. Malf not only voted Gopher, but he did put a sign on Nachos back in thread that Daboyle used to take advantage of. That’s a tough sell for me on Malf in an open game.

More likely if Pickle is town, Pickle jailed Malf N1, rack tries to kill Whicker and fails, then white knights pickle, then uses a mass roleblock last night, or else Whicker tried to kill Malf and Rack is a verified rolecop lightning trio move.

I think PoE is rack then Whicker in that order.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, rackcs said:

I attempted to target Malf n1 and failed

Yet can confirm Pickle is the jailer

16 hours ago, rackcs said:

As for the moves failing last night, I had a 1 shot 3 person roleblock. Blocked Mwil, Pickle, and Whicker. No kill last night. I blocked pickle so his jail didn't come into play. So we can almost guarantee with my move that it's one of whicker or mwil.

Yet Malf said his move failed.

@rackcs and @Malfatron can you clarify please?

16 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Interesting that my move failed then

15 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Im not going to reveal yet who i tried to target so people cant use me to concoct a fake story

15 hours ago, rackcs said:

No tried to do something else.

Presumably Rack still has that something else ability

17 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Pickle has to claim an every night move because he has had to kill and move every night so it’s possible he would have been seen moving on his “off” day. 

He claimed N1 Malf jail, N2 jail on me, and N3 block by Rack. All three of us can at least verify the result of being blocked or jailed.