XCOM Mafia: Day Five has begun. N5 at majority vote,

Dome

Just now, Malfatron said:

Why would you not jail whicker?? @Pickle Rick

Pickle rick

Bc you lied about you move failing n3 and I have you at 1a and whicker at 1b despite everyone not believing me you all wanted to go with the racks/mwil angle.  

I knew not to listen to others and stuck to my gut.  I eliminated you as a possibility of killing and prevented you from taking a town vote away.  

So now malf is cleared.  I trust Orca based on the way he is playing he should be town.  So it's whicker and then deadpulse for the win.  

And honestly I believe deadpukse as well.  

Its whicker I've been saying its you and him since d1 and now I know its not you its him. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Bc you lied about you move failing n3 and I have you at 1a and whicker at 1b despite everyone not believing me you all wanted to go with the racks/mwil angle.  

I knew not to listen to others and stuck to my gut.  I eliminated you as a possibility of killing and prevented you from taking a town vote away.  

So now malf is cleared.  I trust Orca based on the way he is playing he should be town.  So it's whicker and then deadpulse for the win.  

And honestly I believe deadpukse as well.  

Its whicker I've been saying its you and him since d1 and now I know its not you its him. 

That is a pretty convincing argument too.

I sincerely hope one of you or whicker is scum because it would feel cheap if its orca or DP

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

There is still the issue of the no N1 kill.

Pickle is claiming he roleblocked Malf and prevented a kill. Once that was disproven now that he's jailed Malf again and there was a kill, what happened? Oh right, I PREVENTED THE KILL ON MYSELF. 

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Which I claimed immediately. Which is town. Then Pickle swooped in and tried to frame Malf. 

• Like 1

The ONLY way it is me is if mafia can use 2 moves at night 

The ONLY way it is @Malfatron is if he could kill through my jail

@Whicker is unconfirmed by anyone and was blocked n3 when there was no kill

@Deadpulse is unconfirmed as well

@The Orca is unconfirmed as well

I'm not leaping to some weird setup that have to be oddities to allow for me or malf to be scum so we are cleared in my mind

Orca has been very disinterested this game and a 1 shot fruit vendor makes sense as to why 

Deadpulse with the commute honestly has been about the same.  

That leaves whicker 

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Floaters are monstrous cyborgs powered by pairs of twin back-mounted jets, which give them the ability to hover (gaining a height bonus). This also grants the Floaters the Launch ability, which allows them to fly into the sky and land behind your soldiers' lines.

Hmmm how is this like a jail @Pickle Rick?

Have moves been associated with characters? don't know dont care. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

The ONLY way it is me is if mafia can use 2 moves at night 

The ONLY way it is @Malfatron is if he could kill through my jail

@Whicker is unconfirmed by anyone and was blocked n3 when there was no kill

@Deadpulse is unconfirmed as well

@The Orca is unconfirmed as well

I'm not leaping to some weird setup that have to be oddities to allow for me or malf to be scum so we are cleared in my mind

Orca has been very disinterested this game and a 1 shot fruit vendor makes sense as to why 

Deadpulse with the commute honestly has been about the same.  

That leaves whicker 

Psst. Mafia can use 2 moves at night in many, many games. Let Pickle try and claim this isn't true like he did with scum jailer

Psst. Pickle still can't address the no-kill on N1 because he knows it was me that protected the kill on myself