XCOM Mafia: Day Five has begun. N5 at majority vote,

Dome

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

We are. you are the last mafia or town will most likely lose. 

Why are they likely to lose? Won’t you just roleblock someone when the game ends? Or protect a kill or whatever?

Unlike my position which was something along the lines of “at least I still have my move and can protect and make this difficult for the last scum” 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

For some reason, i feel like orca is playing us all.

At least with you and whicker, you both deserve the W as scum

Did Orca just happen to no kill on N3 and was like “yeah I bet there will be a mass roleblock that will block a kill so I can hide” 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Remember the ONLY way i could be mafia.  If you want to go down that route than you are back on the table as well (using crazy complicated mechanics) and we are totally ****ed and will probably lose 

Using crazy complicated mechanics like a separate faction kill 🤣 🤣 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

For some reason, i feel like orca is playing us all.

At least with you and whicker, you both deserve the W as scum

If its whicker hell no.  Maybe for some people being blind to reason but not me.  

I'm not mafia so I am gonna feel like **** if we lose and its whicker 

Orca and deadpulse are wildcards but in order for it to be them they would have had to no kill n3.  No way could they have foreseen racks move.  

Its whicker and ill ride into the sunset (alive or dead knowing I've been on him for most of the game).

Here it is laid out.  

For it to be pickle mafia has to be able to kill and use a move at the same time.  Very complicated and not used often i don't believe its a possibility 

For it to be malf, malf has to be able to kill through a jail but didn't n1 so highly doubtful

For it to be Orca or deadpulse they would have to have no killed n3...improbable

There is only 1 plausible option.  Whicker 

@Malfatron @The Orca @Deadpulse @Whicker

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

If its whicker hell no.  Maybe for some people being blind to reason but not me.  

I'm not mafia so I am gonna feel like **** if we lose and its whicker 

Orca and deadpulse are wildcards but in order for it to be them they would have had to no kill n3.  No way could they have foreseen racks move.  

Its whicker and ill ride into the sunset (alive or dead knowing I've been on him for most of the game).

Here it is laid out.  

For it to be pickle mafia has to be able to kill and use a move at the same time.  Very complicated and not used often i don't believe its a possibility 

For it to be malf, malf has to be able to kill through a jail but didn't n1 so highly doubtful

For it to be Orca or deadpulse they would have to have no killed n3...improbable

There is only 1 plausible option.  Whicker 

@Malfatron @The Orca @Deadpulse @Whicker

this makes a lot of sense to me @Malfatron