XCOM Mafia: Day Five has begun. N5 at majority vote,

Dome

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Very doubtful dome would be able to handle a complex game where the mafia would get to use their factional kill and also other moves.

If i were mafia and if mafia could use both a kill and a move then racks block would only block the jail and the kill would have gone through like daboyle did last game.  Its complicated bc in reality it should work that way imo.  

So if it was run like daboyle did, there would have been a kill n3...there wasn't meaning no multi tasking 

So, we are just striking that from the evidence.

You will have to approach from another angle.

Multitasking is in at least half the games. Usually, i dont let scum multitask, but thats because town typically loses my games anyway so i like to nerf scum a bit. I think in daboyles last game, scum could multitask, or am i wrong? Pickle, you were scum last game, could you multitask then?

@Pickle Rick @Whicker

10 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

this makes a lot of sense to me @Malfatron

11 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

For it to be pickle mafia has to be able to kill and use a move at the same time.  Very complicated and not used often i don't believe its a possibility 

Okay, Deadpulse. I know you don't play with us much. But this is actually one of the most disingenious statements in this entire game. 

Mafia get to kill and use their move in many, many games

It is not complicated. It is used quite often. It is a strong possibility in every mafia game.

If you still think it's me, then okay. But I hope you can learn from it. Pickle's posting today is classic scum. 

Edited by Whicker

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

If i were mafia and if mafia could use both a kill and a move then racks block would only block the jail and the kill would have gone through like daboyle did last game

No, everyone including dome was shocked at how daboyle handled the roleblock situation.

<love ya dabs, but yeah we cant use that at as evidence>

Just now, Malfatron said:

Multitasking is in at least half the games. Usually, i dont let scum multitask, but thats because town typically loses my games anyway so i like to nerf scum a bit. I think in daboyles last game, scum could multitask, or am i wrong? Pickle, you were scum last game, could you multitask then?

@Pickle Rick @Whicker

We could but when scoundrel blocked me he just blocked my first move (the ability) and I was free to use the factional kill (I posted about it above)

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

@Pickle Rick @Whicker

I wasn't scum so I can't say with conviction without looking.

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

If i were mafia and if mafia could use both a kill and a move then racks block would only block the jail and the kill would have gone through like daboyle did last game.  Its complicated bc in reality it should work that way imo.  

So if it was run like daboyle did, there would have been a kill n3...there wasn't meaning no multi tasking 

Or there could be multitasking turned on and a roleblock blocks both your move and hit. Thats typically how it works if multitasking is on

Face it, you cant be lolcleared, so facing off against each other using thread posting and uncovering reasons why your adversary is doing X Y and Z.

Build your cases gents!

whicker lock

I've made the most logical arguments i can all game.  

If you want to ignore facts, reasoning, logic, probability, common sense and moves then you will lose the game.  And yes I use the term you bc I am not a part of you in the sense that I've been on whicker since d1.  I've broke down how it shouldn't be malf or me or Orca or deadpulse.  That leaves only whicker

Whicker has done absolutely nothing verifiable and has only voted me for what seems like 3 or 4 days. 

Its all in the thread.  Read yesterday and today if you need to again 

I'm trying not to work tomorrow so i will be around all day hopefully if anyone needs me

My case is already been stated. 

I'm not the one floundering for stuff. "Jailer is ALWAYS town" (what happened to this plea btw??) "Scum multi-task is complicated and rare!" 

Pickle admitted he had a town lean on rackcs and voted to lynch him yesterday.

Pickle was never weirded out by there being two protects whereas this has been my entire line of thinking. Since I am town protect. 

My claim of protection after N1 was town.

My claims have town motivations. I wanted to claim the N1 no kill so the information was out there. I was specifically vague about whether i was bulletproof or doctor as to avoid scum knowing my full extent. I haven't claimed my full ability until today and my reasoning for saving my last shot is town motivated. I could have easily just said I lost it when I got blocked by rackcs. But I didn't know I got blocked because I hadn't moved. If I had tried to kill I would have known I was blocked and would have claimed immediately in thread that my last shot was blocked and I was useless. 

It really is clear to me. I really don't want to rehash every small thing