Week 16 Gameday Discussion

TecmoSuperJoe

4 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

? Im not the one trying to speculate on someones injury. Im not the one saying hes throwing all these INTs because of an injury. Im not the one saying that pain is on his mind whenever he throws. I feel like ive looked at this sitatuon a lot more objectively than you.

you've just looked at it differently.

8 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Any time someone criticizes a Cowboy, you defend them. Anytime posters don't immediately praise a Cowboy, you complain.

Call it whatever you want, but these are the facts.

No, that’s completely made up in your own mind. It’s more about people obnoxiously hating at any opportunity than it is me wanting anyone to sing a player’s praises. I was just pointing out the agenda/ difference… thought that should have been obvious, but I guess you know what they say about assuming.

Let me copy paste the point for you: “It’s the point that there is very, very selective attention to what he does on the football field. People just wait with glee for any opportunity to criticize while ignoring literally everything else.”

Edited by NoFlyZone

11 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

His arm was washed this year 

It's not washed, but it ain't what it was, and I don't think he can throw as many fastballs as he could. Like he's gone from a Starting Pitcher to a middle reliever. He got 3 or 4 innings in him, but then you gotta pull him and ice that shoulder before he turns into batting practice. And what was once a 100 mph fastball is now 95, but probably drops to 93 next season.

4 minutes ago, Calamity_Cometh said:

Dude don't get a snarky *** attitude with me when I gave you one innocuous comment. Talk to me respectfully, or shut your mouth.

Cry me a river timberlake. Go get your safety blanket and hide, before I start dating your moms.

Edited by Jeezla

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

Cry me a river timberlake. Go get your safety blanket and hide, before I start dating your moms.

You can't even name Staffords injury, you absolute moron. You have been put in check by multiple posters and decide to take the road of a 13 year old boy.

Make an *** of yourself if you want to, so we all got it in writing.

Stay tough, big boy.

Just now, Calamity_Cometh said:

You can't even name Staffords injury, you absolute moron. You have been put in check by multiple posters and decide to take the road of a 13 year old boy.

Make an *** of yourself if you want to, so we all got it in writing.

Stay tough, big boy.

I don't know what he has, but I can see what it's doing to him Ray Charles